possible relation to cleared panels and placement of sabotage?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum possible relation to cleared panels and placement of sabotage?

• I’ve always thought that the lined up chuck row/matilda column of 4 would be always the same as the place where the sabotage line is put and it’s not random
    it’s on the row/column where the bird appears and the panels are cleared
    same with angry panels

and the wooden crates put on the oppnent’s grid by red’s sabotage are always the same as the panels cleared by 4 lined up reds/red angry panel

also, 4 lined up the blues clear random panels, it’s possible that some of the places where panels are cleared are the same as the place where the opponent’s panels are covered in slime

of course this doesn’t apply to bomb and stella as they cover the whole grid

so what do you think? does anyone have a close relative/friend who plays angry birds fight and are at about the same area and same level birds so you can try to be matched against each other and confirm this theory?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@corporalpig I don’t think that testing this theory is practical before Rovio adds the ability to fight with your friends. At this point, even if you had a close relative/friend in close proximity, it would be highly improbable to be matched up against each other because the game matches you up with random people. I really don’t think it takes into account the location of players.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

About the Red panels, the theory doesn’t agree with common observations. For example, sometimes there are only two boxes from Red’s sabotage, or the boxes are in a clump that would realistically would have been a fever/multiple matches at once rather than a direct sabotage. If the theory was exactly true, there would have been panels scattered all over the grid. For the Blues’ sabotage, usually only 3 panels are painted, while the Blues’ ability removes more than that. Idk, but the amount of affected panels just doesn’t match the abilities.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@jdweagle1 just have both persons press the fight button at exactly the same time

@freckledpig147
    sometimes if I match panels exactly at the time red’s sabotage is activated only a few panels appear
    maybe it actually IS random though
    and for the blues only a few of the places where panels are cleared are selected

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@corporalpig That’s a good idea. However, I tried this 4-5 times with someone (even on the same Wi-fi network) and did not get matched up. I believe it is highly improbable because there are so many people constantly playing on Fight around the world. I think we’ll just have to wait until Rovio adds the friend option.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum possible relation to cleared panels and placement of sabotage?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.