Possible new event – or did we already do it?!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Possible new event – or did we already do it?!

• Possible event with optimus / heatwave accessories…or maybe dead end transformer

My screen shows it’s already on token exchange cooldown – I’m guessing it’s supposed to show start time tomorrow 5PM pacific time :)

when I click on it does 4 comic strip style storyboards with optimus and heatwave apparently looking at a meteor like landing with explosion, then force closes the app.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s only just started Prime Time it ends 25th October.
    The thing is I can get it to start as every time I try it crashes the game. Are they ever going to get things working. Grrrrrrrrrr

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Am on Android. I click on Token exchange Icon, it shows 4 cartoon sequences then crashes.

The News icon says Prime Time is now live and event ends 2016/10/25 0.00 utc

cbya
    @cbya

LOL according to the newsfeed it’s supposed to be active now :)

I’m on iOS so same error / bug on both android and iOS.

BP
    @bpmann

Not working for me either. Oh well……..

Swing
    @swing

It’s hard to believe so many mistakes, are they always drunk? ABT has to be one of the games with more bugs ever.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Same here, it crashes every time

Phillips
    @phillips

So it is suppose to end October 25th. Wonder if they will keep that date or add on an extra day for everyday the event isn’t working.

nykki
    @diamond72

Yup..I got the crash too..looked at my apps to see if I had an update, but nothing there..

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Wonder if they will keep that date or add on an extra day for everyday the event isn’t working.

Well, most of events are usually being announced (have the icon active) one day before they actually start. So there’s probably no point adding an extra day for that reason… yet.

mommarice
    @mommarice

The message on mine in the news section says it is supposed to be live now but it’s also saying token exchange and crashing on me.

Geli
    @geli

iOSHere. Prime time/app does not crash. Noted an update to x.xx.5.5,

One TF, bonus available, no energonicon, no buddy. Ok, we have been here before.

Ohhh what’s that?!!!! Nemisis available to try out. Nice! How many tokens to unlock it? Wait … Wha? … Not available? NOT AVAILABLE?????

What is available? Answer: nothing. Already have All TFs being offered. 2 accessories offered that I do not have. Why play the event?

Ohhhh… YES! Yay! I could get more coins! A

Swing
    @swing

Nothing new. This event would have been more interesting if they hadn’t fixed it.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Absolute joke-of-an-event yet again

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I hope they made Nemesis available at some point. I already have all that is offered in this event, so this event is a break for me to upgrade my TFs and recover some crystals.

Phillips
    @phillips

Interesting that the comic scene when opening the event has Optimus and Heatwave in it but there is nothing for them just Epic and Rodimus.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Well at least this one has 1 item I don’t have, Rodimus’ shield unlike the Brothers in arms that had nothing. Of course shield can’t be used since it maps to the same location as R’s other accessories

otter
    @otter

Well nothing here for me….. I have everything offered….. And at level 612…. 3 more then at worlds end….. Rovio needs to find something to keep us dedicated player’s involved…. Or color us gone….. I see this game goining the same way AB Star War’s 1&2… Stella ect…. FORGOTTEN and DOWN THE TUBES…..

Geli
    @geli

With all the crashing due to bugs issues with this event, it is time to call this event what it really is …

The (Not Ready For) Prime Time Event.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Really surprised by the complete lack of accessories for regular TFs. Why have Optimus as the event icon if there aren’t any accessories available for him? I guess it’s a good thing I already have everything here though since I’m going up to Vermont later in the week and now I won’t have to worry about playing this while I’m gone. And with this being an “only one TF with no backup of any kind” type event I’m really happy I don’t have to because these are terrible. The only event that was worse was the Seeker event when they forced you to use one of three useless/underpowered characters.

And Nemesis being available to play but not get completely kills any hope I had of him ever being available for tokens. Probably will be in a bundle later in the event. But there is absolutely no way I am ever paying anything for anything in this bug infested game.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Why its written there awaiting moderation?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

I m playing this game since Dec 14, I lost interest in this game around in Feb 16, but recently in July I found new challenges and many new painted trf are there. I earlier had lvl 10 trf (Max lvl), then th e change it to 15. After they increase silo storage then reduce it. Dev don’t have any sense of what they r doing. All these make me decide not to play this game. Nd I restricted myself to create a profile here as I m afraid if I post something they will somehow make my life tough providing tough challenges e. T. C. (focusing on individual player) as fill now u have normal leader board players not kind of +35k as some of u had in ur leader board in past events.
    But this event broke my patience and I sign up here to let u guys know as everyone share their strategies using other than bonus trf. Like grimlock versions or sound wave e. T. C.

In this even they restricted the choice jd compelling us to play even with under power (nerfed) trf.
    Like optimus, bumblebee, epic optimus, e.t.c. On a flying pig day.. Lol
    Everyone knows how much powerful they r against these bunch of flying pigs..
    # interesting move rovio

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

pic1

Pic 2
    These r two screenshot of available trf for flying pig day inprome time event. With no buddy, no econ.

PS:I m posting pic first time (used direct link in “img” tab). Sorry if didn’t work as expected.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mukesh007, your picture links are broken. You need to copy/paste the Direct Link URL instead of the Image Link.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Unicorn with lvl 11 heatwave is on!! Then with those bunch of flying pig and burning pigs (boogers) and pig with red head shotgun.. All firing at same time, u can expect what happend.. Recharge in b/w the round and still only able to get 1246 (yes! 40% is on optimum and mine is lvl12) and completed with less than half heart remaining.. Earlier got Killed once with missile of big boss, didn’t try to recharge as I know the result will be same. Played whole day with heatwave.
    Playing for accessories as I have both trf.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@sweetp
    Here it is
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mukesh007/album/picture/20935/

Nd sry can’t find second one, I uploaded two pic in my profile yesterday.
    Btw I have seen pics thumbnail appears in the chat, how to post them instead of link nd also any help on where my second pic gone??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Possible new event – or did we already do it?!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.