Possible Partial Lollipop (Android 5) Fix ~?~

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Possible Partial Lollipop (Android 5) Fix ~?~

• This was posted by a Facebook group member (Coda) of Angry Birds Transformers Daily Players (ABTDP) earlier today that is now able to have stable game play:

(I don’t use this device & from the comments of a 2nd member, it is hard to tell if “disabling” the Android System WebView app worked for the 2nd member or “updating” it did the trick)

Lollipop Fix.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview

Holler Back if it helps or not ;-)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Nope doesn’t fix it, works for a node or 2 but then right back to freezing and crashing. There is some kind of compatability issue going on in the background. Ravio swears they have a fix for this and that it is due in the next update…. when ever that is. I was told it would be released in 10 days “or so” 12 days ago.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Similar issues in Angry Birds Epic with similar solutions (Android System WebView):

Game crashes whenever I attack the Golden Pig

Worked for some, others still have the issue

GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

Thx fir this info, I deleted this app’s updates then rebooted my Galaxy S6 android lollilop and this annoying problem stopped. TY again as I was ready to stop playing and woulda hated that,

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Glad to hear it worked for some one :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Possible Partial Lollipop (Android 5) Fix ~?~

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.