No Arena Tickets Being Given

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No Arena Tickets Being Given

• Since we weren’t given arena tickets as a reward for today’s task, we are probably getting another monster event back to back.

Maybe we might even get a family monster event. We haven’t had one of those in a while.

I edited the title of the post. Right now nobody is getting the 3 arena tickets every 6 hours or the 5 tickets for daily challenges.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

Well, as long as the prizes are decent, I wouldn’t mind another monster event.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor, I wondered the same thing after seeing coin not Arena Tickets for the Daily Challenge, but it could be a mistake. I’m fairly certain that in the last few months, but maybe longer, we had an Arena after a Monster Pig Event despite the last day of the Monster Pig Event Daily Challenge having coin instead of Arena Tickets, just like today’s.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Just like old times, where the Monster Pig Events appeared mostly consecutively and Arenas appeared separately. MPE usually start up around 3am (CST), 4am (EST), and 1am (PST), so we’ll see then

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Well that was odd. No arena tickets from the daily task leading up to todays new event. Then not only do we get a new Arena event with Stella but no granting of three tickets at the launch! Do we now have to earn the tickets through lots of bird fights? In which case this could take some doing. (Not that the prize is worth anything). I have said before how many more events before we actually get a use for any pig fighting tools? Any one worth their salt have done all the pig levels thus far.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Daily challenge no tickets yesterday, start today no 3 tickets, played 7 bird fights, no ticket?? I guess it will be hard to reach to the top for me this time without any tickets :(

And then a look at the leaderboard…people with 500 points already???

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Those with 500 points may be playing lots of bird fights to try and get a ticket here or there or have spent 20 gems on the premium slots as that still is giving 4 tickets on each use. As you say though this will be a tough one to do.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I thought it was just me not getting any login Arena Tickets. I even checked to see of I’d missed an update. Clearly something is wrong, so I looked through the Rovio employees with Celebrity Judge Badge to find someone recently active Rovio_hank, @hank was on a few days ago, so let’s hope we get a reply here.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@deindiaan, after 3 Bird Fights I did get 1 Arena Ticket. In prior Arenas I think I’ve gone through 6 or 7 Bird Fights without being awarded a Ticket, but it’s usually about 3 every 12 Fights.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Still no login tickets and the next set of daily challenges don’t award any tickets either.

Rovio messed up again.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Well an update for you… As of 16:00 UK time (This would normally be the time you get another 3 tickets and that days challenges) There is no inclusion of 3 fight tickets and more interesting the reward on offer for completing the daily challenge is not 5 fight tickets but just the 1,000 coins. Personally one thing I am not short of is coins.

Sidenote to Rovio: PLEASE let us spend coins on other things like items etc.

Any way back to the topic in hand and it seems that to get any where in this arena fight you are just going to have to fight lots of birds in the hope of getting tickets that way or spend 20 gems a time in the Premium slots which will give you 4 tickets.

ho hum. I won’t be rushing back to the game I guess until after the arena finishes as there is no incentive on this one.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Let’s all open Support Tickets with Rovio. I hope they respond quickly, because the last time I opened a Ticket it took more than a week for a totally & completely unacceptable useless response.

@gabe-nestor
    , might you consider revising the Subject Line to start with something like … no Arena Tickets … so we might attract more attention from other players & hopefully a Rovio employee?

The few Rovio employees I’ve seen comment in this Forum in the past months have not been active in months. I know one posted in July that they had no plans to shut down the game, but their FB page remains idle, no update since Mermaid Island update. Personally, I’m not convinced that they aren’t planning to shut down this game, especially with the lack of quality review to avoid errors like this & the fact so very many of their employees the with Celebrity Judge Badge have not been active in a very very long time. I hope I’m 100% wrong because I really enjoy the game even though I’m only an average player.

micho
    @vmicho

Same here, no login tickets. Aaaaaaand … no tickets from daily chal. neither.

Shame on rovio again …

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Right now they owe us 16 tickets. All I care about is getting the 5 reward gems, so that should be doable in the 4 days.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

I quote: “Personally, I’m not convinced that they aren’t planning to shut down this game,…..”
    here we go again :)

@justpast40

and I totally agree with you. The official Fight! page has not been updated forever, and neither has the Fight! facebook page. I also wouldn’t be surprised if this game goes pushing up daisies…..

I have been playing this game since the crab pig monster, and I would hate to see it go.

and to those people who love taking words out of context, we are NOT spreading rumors, we simply state what we have observed.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks @tomt, I agree. We aren’t spreading rumors, we are making a reasonable deduction after observing a series of facts/events.

I’m almost 60, well educated, well read & very intelligent. I know the difference between jumping to a conclusion & analyzing a series of facts. The facts speak for themselves.

@gabe-nestor
    , thanks for changing title, we already have more replies.

As of now, we should have earned 19 Tickets, 5 each for yesterday’s & today’s Challenges & the 5:00am, 11:00am & 5:00pm (EDT) login bonuses from today. I opened a Trouble Ticket with Support, so we’ll see how long it takes for a response.

Anonymous

@tomt @justpast40 Déjà vu, much. :D

As an honest question though, do the tickets from the daily challenges really matter? I mean, IMO, not having them just makes the other free tickets that much more valuable. Making sure that you use them to your best efforts to get max rewards. I kind of like this TBH.

As for the official pages, yeah, that’s concerning. :P This game HAS been on the verge of discontinuation for months now though, so if something is going to happen, it’s sure taking a while. :/

Just speculation. :D

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

For me, the not-getting-daily-tickets doesn’t matter much to me, the prize is kind of sucky anyways. I’m more curious about the future of this game.

Do they not have enough employees to properly run simple websites? Updating Facebook and the Fight! site? It can’t be that hard. You’d just need one person to do this full-time, and everything would be updated. Hell, hire me to do it. I was an IT guy for four years, I’m sure I can handle simple website updates.

So, nobody has heard anything official from Rovio yet?

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40
    @partshade

I just got the 3 tickets for login, well, I guess we were wrong ;p

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Yep three tickets this morning so will be interesting seeing what the daily reward is. I agree that the ultimate prize in this event is not the best but getting 5 gems is worth having a bash at it. Also my Stella bird is so well stacked if fighting other Stella birds so this is an event I could do well in.

micho
    @vmicho

Yup, they just replied to the rovio ticket. Fixed now.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Will there be any retrospect ticket allocation or just go with what is given out from here?

justpast40
    @justpast40

I also heard from my Support Ticket, said they made a “configuation error,” that it’s fixed now & the Daily Challenge will have the 5-Ticket reward, however no mention of compensation which I’d requested be sent to Gift Box. This is one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with as far as compensation. Seriously, it’s not as if sending us the missing Tickets would have cost them currency.

Anonymous

@tomt Oh, well ok then. xD

Glad that got fixed, but the website is still inexcusable. As you said, is it really THAT hard to make ONE employee update the page? Seems like Rovio would be on top of things given their many years of product managing experience. :/

justpast40
    @justpast40

How can Rovio screw things up so badly? Despite their response to my Ticket that the Daily Challenge reward would be the 5 Tickets, it’s still Coins.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Well darn me not like Rovio to get it wrong….AGAIN!

Yep just coins for the daily challenge. I have so many dam coins and no where to spend them. Please give me tickets as at least I can then do something else.

GRRRRRRR

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No Arena Tickets Being Given

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.