POP Questions

Home Forums General Discussions Forum POP Questions

• Can anyone clue me in as to what I’m missing with regard to Pop? On my “daily tasks” there seem to be requirements I’m unable to fulfill like: “use Poppy” or “get 3 stars” on a level that’s not even open yet. I see no option as to how to choose to play w/ Poppy. What am I doing wrong? ?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ubermom Poppy was a limited time character in the game. Unless Rovio returns her, there’s no way you can actually play as her.

This is one of those cases where the developers are too high to realize that their daily tasks require something that isn’t even in the game now.

The 3 star objective for a locked level, however, is possible as it basically tells you to hurry up and reach that level to get your rewards before the day ends.

karen68
    @karen68

@ubermom isn’t Poppy the bird you use on the timed levels?

RizDub
    @rizdub

@ubermom @datguygamer Poppy is not a limited time character. She the character you play as in the “Beat the Clock” levels. Playing any of these will count toward the task.

As for getting 3 stars on a level that hasn’t opened yet, are you sure you’re not looking at the achievements for that? I can’t remember ever seeing that in my Daily Tasks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Errors have been made. I was sure that characters from this game from the game was being replaced with the classic birds (because Red and Chuck are now permanent characters). Maybe I am thinking wrong.

@ubermom
    Sorry for posting the wrong info. Rizdub may be correct and I have posted wrong. Apologies.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer Well you’re partially right. Dahlia was replaced with Chuck at some point, but she was the only one that was removed. Stella, Willow, and Poppy remain in the game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Thanks for the info.

ubermom
    @ubermom

So far, I’m at level 965. I apologize, under the “gold cup” bonuses, it says “3 star level 985”, I guess Rovio is baiting us for an upcoming update! ?

ubermom
    @ubermom

I appreciate all the feedback!!! I’ll try the timed levels again & see if the “Poppy” option is available. So glad there’s a forum to help me figure this out! Thanks again everyone!

ubermom
    @ubermom

Level 965 is the top level available, after that I only see “Coming Soon”… Is anyone else past level 965?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Level 965 is the end of the game so far. You can’t 3-star level 985 because it’s not available yet. However, since new levels are added weekly (I think) you should be able to 3-star it soon. Not sure if the objective will stay until then, however.

Or, in @datguygamer’s words:

This is one of those cases where the developers are too high to realize that their daily tasks require something that isn’t even in the game now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Lol, maybe I could have worded that a bit better. XD

Shree13
    @shree13

Im trying to 3star all levels. Is there any way that each level can be numbered on the actual game rather than under the “gold cup” as i cant always remember which game is linked to each level? Sorry if thats a silly question and hope im not the only one who has this issue. ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum POP Questions

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.