Poor Results from Rolling Friends' Golden Pig?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Poor Results from Rolling Friends' Golden Pig?

• Has anyone else noticed that the items obtained from free rolls on friends’ golden pig machines are generally not very good? I have been level 29 for quite a while now.
    Most of the items I get from free rolls on friends’ golden pig machine are significantly lower in strength than my strongest item. Of the ten best items (2 per bird):
    1 set item came from a free roll
    2 other set items cam from paid rolls
    7 other best items are all from winning battles in chronicle caves and using friendship essence to get 3 stars.
    P.S. I looked through 7 pages of this forum and could not find a relevant topic.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Its totally random. The “strength” of the item obtained through your golden pig roll depends on your level. Higher the level, stronger the item.

Friends’ golden pigs work just same as ours. Its totally random, you just had a not so good luck it seems :P

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You know how to exploit using free rolls on your friend’s pig machine to get a set item every time because you posted how you were eager to use the exploit. Therefore you should have noticed the exact opposite of what you are saying.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerKea — My golden pig bar isn’t yet at 100%. It got to 100% before the exploit was posted.
    I’m now keeping track, but I think my batch of useless items is beyond 5-sigma from random.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The exploit was posted a month ago so you should have been able to do 30+ free spins from Piggy McCool and watching the video. In one month you earn 140+ LC so you could have easily bought enough spins during a rainbow riot to get a few set items and fill your rainbow a couple weeks ago. You’d have 15+ L29 set items by now if you would have spent a few LC during a rainbow riot to fill your rainbow and use the exploit every day.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I was saving LC to get my first master (Paladin). I haven’t see a free spin for watching a video for months.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Poor Results from Rolling Friends' Golden Pig?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.