Poll: Do you keep track on time-specific elements in the game?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Poll: Do you keep track on time-specific elements in the game?

• In Angry Birds Epic there are a few elements or functions that are controlled by the time from when you used them before.
    Example for this is the Friends Golden Pig Rolls (24 hours since your last roll if you have Facebook or every 48 hours if you do not) the Free Golden Pig Roll on your own Golden Pig or the Chronicle Caves treasure chest.

So do you keep track on the time when you can use these again or do you just check out if the are available whenever you play? Answer with the number that corresponds best with how you play and also an explanation of you please:

1: I keep track down to the minute so I will not miss it!
    2: Somewhat. I know around when they are available again to the hour.
    3: No, I just check them whenever I play to see if they are available.
    4: Wait… those element are time specific? I never knew!
    5: I never cared for those, I just play the game whenever.
    6: I am a banana!

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Mine is pretty much 1. I even have a Google document with the times so I will not forget it :-)

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

#3 I just don’t take it so seriously. I’m not in a hurry to finish all the elements of the game either.

Nothing
    @autobird

@neomerlinmagic Same here when I play Transformers!

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

#3,I just check whenever I’m playing.

mich
    @m-ich

Another #3 here. I have to add that I often intentionally save up free rolls until a rainbow riot (I do keep track of when that’s going to happen), so you could say I’m more of a #2.5

sjmike
    @sjmike

#3,I just check whenever I’m playing.

burbman
    @burbman

#3 for me

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Several months ago I used to be 1, but once I got all my birds to rank 10 and had most of the set items I became a 3. Writing the times down or keeping a document isn’t very efficient. The best way I found so I wouldn’t forget was to set alarms on my phone and just change them by a couple minutes each day. Eventually everything syncs up so you can do all the time related stuff at approximately the same time each day.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

#2 for me. I don’t keep track of the exact time, but I usually remember the approximate time of day.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

#5 – I’m very aware that the game is on various clocks, but my post-Arena interest in ABE has dropped to the point that it’s a challenge to remember to play daily and do the Pig thing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

#2 for me. I can’t always open the game when 24 hrs is up, so the time is constantly changing. Makes it difficult to keep track. I would much prefer that these items were once per day, rather than 24 hrs.

Anonymous

I’m #3. As almost everyone here I just don’t care too much about it. I know I’ll get around to it so it doesn’t matter to me.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

I am a banana.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

#2 for me. I try to keep track of the dojo times, and I definitely hit the golden pig every night at midnight or when I first wake up. I tend to forget about the chest in the caverns, although I do manage to hit it daily. I’m on often enough that I always see when there’s a free roll on the Golden Pig, and I’ll hold off on the free roll if the Rainbow Riot is the next day.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Option 2. I know when some of them pop up, but I don’t keep track.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Let me try!

I am dilligent at the GPM and Golden Pig, and watch Dojo timing TO THE MINUTE. (Of course I don’t wake up every 3 hours for that.:))
    However, I don’t bother with CC rewards and the GAPM since I ain’t bothered with Arena. So I guess I’m one of the #2 people.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I remember the golden pig although I did miss it once. I frequently miss the cave chest. I didn’t know free rolls were time related and in fact I am convinced I don’t get one 24 hours after the last roll.

I have noticed when playing the arena that the clock sometimes doesn’t tick.

So what do I score? Banana?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Option 3. I only play once a week !

angryde
    @angryde

I am definitely a number 3. BUT because I love arena I play/open the game at least five times per day (to grind!)! So, I suppose that makes me a ‘circumstantial’ 1.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Option 5. I’m already at 45/10 all birds/classes, have all level 45 set items, have all level 45 banner sets and 3 star emblems. I play the golden pig daily, normally when I’m playing arena to achieve the daily objectives.

This week has to be the best so far, only lost one match (objective required me to play a weaker banner/bird set) and could achieve one objective (knock out all three birds with one strike, came close several times).

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

3. But I’m a GP banana. ( Why should I never get a free roll from my friends?!)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Poll: Do you keep track on time-specific elements in the game?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.