Poison! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If it weren’t for the fact that I’ve got 19K gems and I’m willing to spend them during important events, I can see how I could easily fall to the point where it’s impossible to compete.

It doesn’t take too long to fall so far behind in the Sparkrun levels that you’d never be able to catch up without spending several thousands of gems on recharging the spark run.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

Yes,  I have a couple fully promoted, a few more at 50%.  There has just been no reason to spend sparks.  I have all the accessories, and when they release a new bot, I either have a promoted bot  to use, or its the new bot’s squad and no one has him promoted.  I’m just waiting for some obscure squad to be picked for a competition for a new bot, and I will use the sparks to crush everyone.

Asen_77
    @asen

Version 1.29.10.9 on iOS.

Geli
    @geli

Should I laugh or be sad regarding the Today Is TNT Day But We Forget To Turn Off Missile Day bug… I mean issue?

Asen_77
    @asen

Overpower Rodimus and grab two sparks container – bigger and smaller.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Actually no. There really is a new sparks glitch and it happens from the gold and silver crates. CC @pandaczar12 @optimuspig. It doesn’t work always but when it does…it puts a smile on your face.

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Can you provide me with some details, how it is working? Btw: I guess you mean the new gold and stale crates.
    In the free tryout I’ve collected over 2000 sparks. Was this the glitch?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

What’s a “stale” crate?

Free tryout?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig That’s actually called “Steel” in-game. But that as with any game that has a gacha mechanic gives lackluster rewards. Thus “stale”

@moifirst
    @asen @joel687 @poptimus @asen I am telling but it will be fixed soon as Rovio keeps an eye on ABN threads.So exploit as fast as you can (because a soft update may end up fixing it). Buy the larger coin/gem crate (glitch works with both but coins are easy to waste). As soon as you get a glimse of the first reward, tap and the skip option will come up. As soon as as it pops up, tap on it and immediately force close the game immediately and disable internet. Open the game without internet and tap on the new button a few times. It will give network error message as it requires internet. Now turn on internet without closing the game and keep tapping that button. Once it opens, buy a new crate (same price one) and again close the game without seeing any reward this time. If you did this correctly and if you were supposed to get sparks on that try (luck matters a bit), any amount of sparks get quintupled. PROFIT! I got around 250K sparks this way so far. :P

Note: I don’t know why but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. But hey, all of us have plenty of coins.

Note 2: I tried this on Android Kitkat. Don’t know if it works on higher versions or on iOS.

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig Obviously were are talking about 2 different things.
    Let me tell you what I mean:
    After I’ve updated my android version today to v.1.30.4.3 I saw a new icon on the right side of the screen just above the astrotrain . See below.

ABT v1-30-4-3.jpg

When I clicked on this new icon I’ve got another screen with steel and gold crates. See below:

steel-gold-crate.jpg

Btw; It is not a stale crate as I mentioned in my previous post, but a steel crate.

When I’ve got this screen for the first time the buttons below Open 10 (and maybe also the buttons below Open 1, but that I don’t know for certain) contained the text TRYOUT. By clicking on them you get 10 items for free (only once).

But considering your reply I guess you mean something different with the spark glitch.
    Please let me know.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst

Please let me know

I just did. Your previous reply.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The update just appeared to me.

@datguygamer
    buy from where?  The store?  The token exchange?  From this new crates thing?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

OK, I think I figured out what you’re talking about.

But there is no “skip” option that I can see.  It just takes me straight to the summary of all the items I got.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

I hadn’t updated yet when I asked about the sparks glitch, so I had no idea what you guys were talking about.

I know now after updating the app and your post.

Thanks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig By “skip” I mean tha button that allows you to see all rewards at once instead of having to sit through it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Tried it 3(?) times and couldn’t get it to work.  Now I’ve run out of chances for the day.

I’m not going to blow gems that I may end up wasting.

Not sure if it’s me, or if they’ve already fixed it, or if it doesn’t work on iOS.

This JARSU is really going to screw over people who couldn’t take advantage of it.  We’re getting close to the stage where there’s no point in running the events anymore.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Did the version change already? Crap.
    EDIT: It doesn’t work anymore even after wasting 14 Gold crates. :'( And now I’m sad. :(

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Just a few questions before I’ll try this spark glitch. (Up till now I haven’t tried it, because the buttons for the coins had the message “limit reached”.)
    Q1: When you’ve said “Buy the larger coin/gem crate”, I suppose that you mean the “Open 10”?
    Q2: When you’ve said, that after reconnecting the internet “buy a new crate (same price one)”, what do you mean by that?
    Should I buy the “Open 1” or the “Open 10”?

At the moment I’m still at v.1.30.4.3, so with a little luck…….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Q1:yes Q2:both crates has to be the same price both times. So if you bought the x10 first time, the next one also has to be x10. Hopefully it will work for you because it doesn’t seem to work for me anymore.

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer Thanks for the quick answer to my questions. And yes, I’m aware that the glitch could be no longer present. But in a few hours I’ll give it one try just to make sure.

moi
    @moifirst

Alas, I’ve tried to take advantage of the spark glitch, but as @datguygamer had experienced already,  it doesn’t seem to work anymore (although I’ve only tried it once).
    So back to the conventional methods of collecting sparks.

Edit:
    BTW: The timing of the new availability of the crates coincides with that of a new spark run.( And not with the availability of a free “run”, which starts 2 hours earlier.)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Drats. This is why I refrain from saying anything publicly. Rovio always fixes helpful glitches that help players. :(

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@datguygamer

What kind of stuff do you get from the gold crates… debating buying 10.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@pandaczar12 @optimuspig tested (see New Update v1.30.4) and got:

Got 220 gems.
    No sparks.
    Overpowered Jazz to L16, but who really cares?
    Some new accessories for White Megatron, but I never play that guy anyway.
    Everything else is 99.9% useless.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So in other words… don’t waste the gems? I was hoping to get a bunch of the higher priced new accessories, sounds like I’d be better off just buying the accessories.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.