Poison! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes Why are you not upgrading all your bots to level 15? I mean why your Rodimus is not at level 15? What I do is, when I get new bot I first get him to level 15 before I used him for something. Then now when I have some opportunity to overpower, I can use the full idea of it and go to level 16. All upgrades to level 15 are easy with all items from missions. Mine all bots are at level 15 + 4 are already overpowered.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 I am using sparks at this moment to made my all four bots that I used for spark run to be at maximum possible level – 140%. At this moment my Dead End and Ratchet are already 140%, E Grimlock is 135% and UM is 105% at this moment. Once I finished him I will start to collect sparks for future somethings that will come. Lets see is there going to be more then 140% upgrades, or some new powerful bot will come to deserves upgrade. For now this is my team for Spark run and they are doing great.

Joel
    @joel687

Rodimus is overpowered, time for sparks in the last 2 days!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I have a lot of bots on my backlog to upgrade to level 15. I already upgraded the ones I think are the most useful, so now I’m upgrading from the first page to the last. This way, I can select the bots to the missions more easily.

When a new bot is available, sometimes I focus on upgrading it, depending on its utility. For example, my Blaster is already level 15, because I think he may be as useful (or better) as Soundwave. But I doubt I will use him soon, because my Soundwave was level 15 (16 now) and fully promoted.

Anyway, my main goal is to make normal upgrades when I have this chance on events. I will try to overpower only the bots that I really use, unless there is nothing else I need from the current event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

Rodimus is overpowered

Up to level 25? Congratulations on your first (I think) fully overpower robot..

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I wish. No, just level 16. I don’t think I will ever get a bot to 25. (I have yet to find a way to hack the game, but I am looking. That is the only way this will ever happen for me)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 this is also my absilute dream to find a hack that is able to work and boost my tfs…

ahh dreams…

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Cheat to win.  A very worthy goal😖

Anonymous

Anyone else get the feeling they forgot to turn off missile day? So far on this last day of the comp, I’ve had five levels with missiles firing the entire time.

ETA: Now six.

moi
    @moifirst

@poptimus It certainly looks like they’ve forgotten. TNT crates on the other hand are in less abundance than expected.
    Well, I’ve seen worse things.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@poptimus I’m seeing the same thing had two runs with no TNT crates and a ton of missiles. I’ve overpowered Rodimus and got all of the sparks, so today I’d a stand down day for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 The gem glitch may have been fixed but there is a new sparks glitch you can exploit to get Star Amethyst robots (I am guessing that is how I keep seeing so many of them fully promoted in the events.)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@Datguygamer

Care to elaborate?

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer  @pandaczar12
    I guess that these people just concentrated on promoting only one single bot. Otherwise I don’t have an explanation for it  (besides the already mentioned spark glitch, which I wasn’t able to detect).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@poptimus @moifirst @millforce2k

This isn’t the first time that Rovio’s screwed up the daily target.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d love to know what this sparks glitch is.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s also probably a fair number of people who have hit L100+ in the Spark Run.

If they’ve done that and get the additional 400 sparks from the daily quest, plus add the spark canisters in each event, then it shouldn’t take that long to fully promote a single TF to platinum crown.

And I’m sure there are also people who have more money than sense, who are buying the spark bundles.

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig I assume that @datguygamer only mentioned the spark glitch as a hypothetical explanation for the high number of fully promoted bots in the events. See also my hypothesis in my post an hour ago, which you have been illustrating in your most recent post.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have a ton of unused sparks, nearly 300k, all earned legitimately. But I’d trade them all for just a little bit more.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Phew I’m glad I’m not the only 1 that can’t find any TNT, I’m averaging 2 a run but no end of rockets that score 1 point. Way to go Rovio

Asen_77
    @asen

Once I collect enough sparks I spend them for bot upgrade. I am not spending any sparks on different then the 4 bots that I used the most for events and spark runs. Playing every day sparks run ( already on level 143 and never spend 100 gems for second run in the day ). At this points guarantee sparks are 400 from daily tasks and at least 900 from 3/5 parts of the spark run. When I have 4/5 parts points are over 1200. At this moment have 2 bots at 140%, one at 135% and one 105%. Never buy sparks with real money and they are collected only from daily tasks, events and sparks run. So with every day play, collect almost every sparks from events ( lets say 90-95% sparks from the events are collected ), every day take sparks from the tasks ( first was 500 and when they start sparks run, they get them down to 400 ) and played sparks run every day on the new level – this are sparks that could be collected from the time they were started in the game. Most of the players spending sparks on different bots for every event. I don’t think this is worth, so I am playing and upgrading only my four bots, no metter which bot are for the new event. I don’t think that most of the bots are even deserving any upgrades. Just play them on the map to finish daily tasks to thanks 5 times after play, or not to thank them – what is need at the daily tasks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I know why there’s no TNT, I have it as a daily quest. Six event runs and five regular runs left me at 60/75. Finally completed it after a Pig City regular run.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Ive shot down far more missiles in this final day than on missile day, TNT crates are yet to be seen yet…. everyone rejoice in another JARSUUUUUUUU…!!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

I can’t even begin to comprehend having a stash of 300K sparks.  And you’ve fully promoted other TFs, right?

I have two fully promoted TFs (+140%) and anther that’s about 2/3 promoted (+90%).

And about 5K in the kitty.

I’m too lazy to do the math, but that’s probably around 200K?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.