Poison! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • starscream
    @starscream

Nevermind it was the Facebook bug.

Geli
    @geli

Keep in mind some TNT blocks are hidden behind other blocks. Pig City is most notable for this; being hidden behind stone blocks, they are overlooked quit a bit.

Will not be using gems for recharges during this comp. Spark, accessories and/or instant recharges in what, for me, will be a laid-back event.

Sinced I switched to Healthpack I have finished every run without dying and paying 10 gems to continue. I have not had a run where collecting Energon cubes to keep alive was an issue; I have finished all but 1 run with full armor/health.

Defeated Unicron in a Pig City node. Concentrated on hitting the infamous ‘flaming boogers’ and Energon structures to recharge health/armor. GoldBite Grimlock at 85% promoted gave almost 10000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pppuffs

That’s a problem if you’re running UM equipped with acid rounds.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just played my first run of Day 2.

And I realized that I didn’t encounter any poison crates at all.

Anyone else seeing this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, it was a temporary respite only.

There were plenty of poison crates on my second run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Went up against BP using UM and failed miserably.  UM kinda sucks.

On that note, I’m impressed that one of the guys on my leaderboard today is a fully promoted (Platinum Crown) UM.  Not sure why you’d max out the promotion to +140% after Rovio NERFed UM, but hey.

Geli
    @geli

RE: Shieldor v. Healthpack in this event.

Shieldor demands exquisite timing and anticipation to activate prior to hitting the green TNT. I’m not much of a soothsayer; my success using Shieldor is somewhat limited. Similar to my ability to pick winning lottery numbers or the next hot stock.

Healthpack is a reactionary device. I don’t have to anticipate damage, just fix it once it occurs. Simple, effective. No crystal ball required.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Today my levels also are with small amaunt of poison crates. Just a few on the run. I also returned Acid Rounds to him and things are better then yesterday. Also about a second question – Mine UM is Gold Crown and I used him on every day Sparks Run. Even nurfed, he is doing fine on the spark run and helping me for 2-3 parts every day. He is doing great on balloons pig.

One question to everyone – If you go to overpower some of bots at this event, whom is going to be? I think to overpower High octane Bumblebee?

Asen_77
    @asen

Just have a Unicron run and UM with Acit rounds finished him. Pretty nice scoring :)

Geli
    @geli

@asen

Rodimus. For no other reason than it is (IMO) a stronger TF than the other 2.
    What any of them overpowered is like, I have no idea.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig I’m one of those with a purple crown UM, but I fully promoted him before he was “fixed.”

Joel
    @joel687

A new personal record!
    IMG_0887.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – I am with @geli on this. Rodimus is the best option. I am going for overpower on Rodimus solely because I have a 560% bonus and I want some help with missions. If I didn’t have the bonus, I would probably not try at all

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Level 15 Rodimus can kill WMT. It takes ”only” 5–6 shots. So, I would overpower Rodimus.

And as @asen was saying gold crowned UM is pretty powerful TF in spark runs even after nerfing.

Asen_77
    @asen

@grimlockdown High Octane Bumblebee also kill WMT’s and shootin more continuously then Rodimus. I don’t think that ever I will go to upgrade some of this guys with Sparks, so for me this is not important. I am almost done with my new third bot at 140% and I will have to go to 140% only to UM. Of course this at least one more month, but then I will think does any one else deserves sparks update, or I will colect more sparks for future next update above 140%.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I encountered Unicron with UM, and managed to kill him. The slow speed helps a lot. Unfortunately, I was greedy, and shot some structures, which had poison blocks, and I died. I didn’t spent any gem recharge to continue the run.

Against Boss Pig, I managed to survive 3 of my 4 encounters with him. I just run, and when the missiles get closer, I try to blow them up. I don’t shoot anything else on the stage, unless I’m absolutely sure there are no poison TNTs on the way.

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – You can try what I am doing. I save up my sparks until a new bot event hits. Then sink all your sparks into someone from the bonus group. (Hence my gold crown Acid Storm)

It works…for now.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@joel that is what I am going to try to do which will help me decide me next bot. Do you know how many sparks it takes to start from nothing and then get to a gold crown?

Joel
    @joel687

@ncaddy – Sorry, I don’t. I remember it being in the forum somewhere, but I can’t remember where

Asen_77
    @asen

@ncaddy I think from nothing to Gold Crown was something like 35k total. Then from 105% to 140% ( Amethyst Crown ) was again something like 35k. I am not 100% sure, but numbers was something similar.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@joel687 and @asen

Thanks. I don’t really need an exact answer. Approx 35k is what I remember reading somewhere too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I have to admit, overpowering helps out a lot in this event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m done with this event. I got al sparks and upgraded Rodimus to level 11. Those bots are not on my list of possible event bots, so I will not bother to overpower any of them, at least for now.

It’s a shame we cannot convert our tokens into something better than coins, but at least I have some spare time between events.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

From 0 % to bronze crown (35 %): 10,450 sparks
    From bronze crown to silver crown (70 %): 17,150 sparks
    From silver crown to gold crown (105 %): 19,950 sparks
    From gold crown to amethyst crown (140 %): 35,000 sparks

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Poison! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.