Please improve: What still s*cks

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Please improve: What still s*cks

• What do you think is still annoying and should be fixed?

My list:

– Animations still take too much time. Really nice to wait ten seconds to get amazing 25 feathers or 5 pearls in the treasure chest. The tower shows us, that the game indeed can be quicker.

– Opponents in the arena got stronger, so that we must spend spells and money.

– For those who don’t want facebook presents: It’s still annoyingly hard not to hit that present.

– The tower still wants us to lose after we won items and seems to be manipulated.

– It still sucks, that we have to start at level 1 when we’ve lost in the king pig challenge.

– Advertising videos of 30 seconds are too long.

– Mini pigs became stronger (again) after the last update

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

– The tower still wants us to lose after we won items and seems to be manipulated.

I think this is annoying and should be fix because a pig card should prevent you from progressing further in the Tower of Fortune, instead of stealing all your rewards.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

– For those who don’t want facebook presents: It’s still annoyingly hard not to hit that present.

Who cares if he hits a present? For those who want the facebook gifts they shouldn’t be hard to reach.

– Advertising videos of 30 seconds are too long.

Then don’t watch them / skip them after 7 seconds? The whole point of watching a video completely is to “pay” to get something. 30 seconds is standard length.

I don’t want to say that everything is fine, but those are some silly complaints.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Just use your brain before calling something “silly”!

1. That presents are so hard NOT! to hit, they force us to get them and I don’t like that. When they have been hit, there is some extra animation between the stages that slows the game down.

2. You can’t “skip” the videos like on youtube! And 30 seconds is no standard, some are 20 or 15 sec long. 30 is too long, that is annoying and costs more mobile data volume.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

2. You can’t “skip” the videos like on youtube! And 30 seconds is no standard, some are 20 or 15 sec long. 30 is too long, that is annoying and costs more mobile data volume.

Well maybe I’m playing a different game than you. I can skip every ad after 7 seconds unless I chose to watch an ad for rewards. 30 seconds is a standard length for ads. Standard =!= every ad

And that point about facebook gifts IS silly. Yes, that’s two seconds of extra animation that could be skipped for you, can’t disagree here, but let’s be real: This is so minor in comparison to the things that really “still suck”.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

1. There may be differences in different countries

2. The slow animations generally suck and every additional one is too much.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Agree with a few points there.

“Animations still take too much time.”: I agree these could be a bit quicker, particularly when finishing Kig Pig challenges.

“Opponents in the arena got stronger, so that we must spend spells and money.”: This is partly a natural progression for me. I have a much stronger flock now compared to 3 months ago, but still meeting opponents that are very tough indeed.

“It’s still annoyingly hard not to hit that present.”: I spent a long long time not liking those presents but have only recently taken advantage of adding FB players and receiving / giving gifts. You don’t get much but it’s nice to be able to use another element of the game.

“It still sucks, that we have to start at level 1 when we’ve lost in the king pig challenge.”: that’s part of the challenge :-)

“Advertising videos of 30 seconds are too long.”: I don’t mind watching a video for an extra life, extra bird or another chest, but I don’t like any ads inbetween the world map and main screen for instance, even if we can skip it. Those that have paid money into the game shouldn’t see any additional unwanted ads besides those that reward you something and that you have an option to play it or not.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Most of the issues mentioned above are, in my opinion, irrelevant.
    The only, again, from my point of view, valid point is the stronger opponents in the arena thing.
    But this is also something, I only dislike because I take some other changes to the game into account. If they only adjusted the difficulty of the arena… but they increased the difficulty of some (!) clan challenges, they brought regular and boss levels in the later games stages, that do not depend on skill anymore, but the usage of spells or gems. Simultaniously they took out every mentionable gem reward. So all in all what still sucks, or what sucks now is the massive need for gems.
    Make the game about fun, not about gems.

Everything else I can deal with – the animations could be faster, yes, especially the DC/KPP stuff – not only for winning, but also for failing.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Feats don’t count the legendary chests you win in clan. Very annoying!

Arena games sometimes freeze when trying to watch the ad for an extra bird. All arena streak progress is lost.

After winning in clan games, you lose 60 gems instead of getting 3 points (“oh no, what happened?”). If you don’t quit the game and restart, you even lose 2 points more, on top of that.

cognitive
    @cognitive

You still can’t reliably answer a call while playing. Come on people, it’s not rocket science…

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

After a month and an update.. There hasn’t changed much.

I think Rovio Hank doesn’t write here anymore, I think, he can’t prove some arguments wrong here.

– Opponents in arena too strong.

– hats for 25000 ridiculous. Got one hat after half a year.

– some guys like that, I know.. but still the facebook presents annoy me. I want to have the choice NOT to hit the present if I don’t want to.

– the tower. It got faster, but it still seems to make users win or lose like it wants to.

– the animations are still too slow and frequent players should have the choice to click faster through it.

And Rovio! Do you think THIS is still necessary for a player of level 116 and flock power over 300?

Studio_20171113_115405.png

jo-ha
    @jo-ha
    • the trail levels, especially 7-panel levels in the higher 12xx+ area seem to be only a way to make players use spells or gems.
    • arena matchups for lower levels with lower spell count are just ridiculous. (That’s actually nothing that “still” s*cks…)
    • connection issues: disconnects from clan screens makes us lose points and gems – Rovio, seriously, we live in the 21st century; disconnects from the arena or while watching videos – how can this still happen?
    • facebook gift giving sometimes doesn’t work for no particular reason.
    • increase feather rewards drasticly with higher flock power. The clan rewards are nothing compared to higher card ranks (50.-70.000 feathers…).
    • bring back gems as rewards in chest. (Also, this is nothing that “still” s*cks…)
    • get rid of the 25.000 pearls hats, it encourages cheaters and doesn’t help anyone.
    • Tower of fortune: either lower the gems to pay or increase the prices. Who the hell pays 20 gems after getting ONE (ONE!!!!!) feather?
    Psygaz
    @psygaz

App keeps crashing on both iPhone and iPad since the last update. Not when playing but when changing locations in the app, particularly when I go into the arena. Most annoying is when it crashes as I’m trying to collect my arena awards on a Sunday.

Tiresome and amateurish.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Don’t force a restart it the app is backgrounded. Cone on people it’s 2017. People call or text.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

After the christmas update:

– Opponents in the arena strong, although with very low flock power. How is that possibble?

– I still want to have the choice to take the facebook presents NOT!!

– slow animations and tower manipulation still existing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Please improve: What still s*cks

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.