Please help me

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Please help me

• So, Im close to finishing the story(Magic shield), The problem is that Im way too overleveled. And due to how badly the pigs scale as you level up, I have to beat a pyromancer that deals 1450 damage and has over 15k health. How do I continue?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

What classes do you have?

etpio
    @etpio

THe 3 first classes of every bird and the wizard

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@etpio Unfortunately you have hit a something I like to call a “game wall”. At this moment the best bet you have is to level up your mastery for the classes you have. Mastery alone can give you the edge you need to take down strong opponents like these. You also have an option of using fully enchanted set items but I know that you don’t have strong gears as Lucky Coins are hard to come by. Since you have unlocked the dojo, pay a visit there regularly and buy mastery though the Snoutling options. But this will take time.

Alternatively you can use a Mighty Eagle’s Favorite Dish to skip the battle entirely if you have it.

etpio
    @etpio

I dont have the dojo though.

angryde
    @angryde

@etpio Can any of your classes/hats survive a 1450 attack with Samurai’s defensive shield engaged? It’s hard for us to provide you with sound advice + strategies unless we have some numbers… you’ve tried the “potion hog” approach? Using 3x potions every single round? (assuming you don’t have a MEFD potion available, as @datguygamer suggested?) For example, Samurai’s defensive shield, Trickster’s Tricksy Trick and perhaps Druid (for extra healing). Every. Single. Turn? This is a good way to keep a boss incapacitated if they can one-hit you.

etpio
    @etpio

They survive with less than 100 health, swo they will die the next time he attacks, but ill try the potion one.

what about the other levels coming up?

angryde
    @angryde

@etpio If you use Druid’s heal all each round then 2x veggie cakes and 1x fruit cake… then Trickster’s Tricksy Trick (on the boss)… you should be able to survive..? It will all depend on the level of your potions and your base HP, of course. From memory, all the shield bosses are alone, with no minions..?

If you’re trying to access Wizpig’s castle then you will need to battle through several (more?) bosses – like the Pyromancer – to take down the shield. The strategy I’ve described will help you defeat Wizpig (in the final battle of the game). It’s how I beat him. Good luck!

etpio
    @etpio

Beat pyro guy with the potion tricks. But now its the lightning guy, and he deals almost 2000 damage, so even with shielding, the bird he targets will die and possibly another one.

I think I hit a wall, and items cant help me there(And besided im starting to run low on resources)

angryde
    @angryde

@etpio First, I want to apologize for writing “cupcake surprise” when I meant “tricksy trick” (above; didn’t mean to confuse you; OPs edited) — slight brain fart! :-P I muddled the damned names! Obviously, tricksy trick — the Blue’s special ability — is what’s required because it stuns the boss before he can attack AND cause damage. So, in theory, with enough chili cakes (3 each round, every round) you can keep this/any boss permanently stunned… which means he never gets a chance to attack you, yeah? So, yes, it’s slow going, and resource heavy, but the boss can be beaten… If resources are low, perhaps farm for chili cake ingredients, or farm snouts to buy chili cakes… or both..?

etpio
    @etpio

Ok, Ill try it out, I usually use the blues spaciel abillty anyway because they are the only ones who have a set item.

angryde
    @angryde

@etpio No worries, good luck! XD

etpio
    @etpio

Finished magic shield, now all that is left is wiz pig castle.

angryde
    @angryde

@etpio Congrats, I’m glad it worked out :) Just Wizpig to go! XD

etpio
    @etpio

I think ill wait until the val even so I cant try to get the treasure hunters, their untouchable abillty is nice.

Also spirit caller was realy hard because he could summon more undead minions, and my victory was usually luck based.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

I’ve been on Wizpig for over a month because of that same wall.

It is a pain when you try to farm for snouts to buy Mastery from the Eagle’s Dojo because the process of farming snoutlings also gives you experience… building up your level and sometimes making things even worse! Especially if you farm at Mouth Pool. You’ll gain levels much faster than Mastery, even when you’re buying from the dojo.

I’m not sure what your solution will be, since I still haven’t succeeded in beating Wizpig.

But I did just get to level 70, so now I can farm without worrying about my level increasing. I imagine that by the time I get my classes up to around 40 there might be a chance. So if all else fails, you may need to also go this route.

And to anyone that may know… would Mighty Eagle’s Favorite Dish work with Wizpig? I know Wizpig has two phases, so I haven’t used it in fear it will only get me past one section.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winning-guy if your going to use mighty eagle on wizpig do it on the second wave

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@sam-spargo

Ah. So it would count as two separate battles? Good to know.

Maybe in a other month I’ll be able to actually get to the second wave. LoL

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winning-guy I also suggest saving your lcs for rainbow riots so you can get plenty of set items that can hopefully make wizpig castle easier for you

burbman
    @burbman

@etpio – You said that you do not have the dojo, but I do not understand why not. Dojo is unlocked when you beat your counterpart at Old Nesting Barrows, which can be done without going through WizPig’s castle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Please help me

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.