Pigsyland Update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pigsyland Update

• This is ridiculous! I cannot open thi update to save my life! Keeps saying “lost internet connection, try again”! I’ve tried for days! Deleted the app & re-downloaded, reset/powered off my iPad, yet I can get on the Internet in everything else with no problem! I angry due to the fact I’ve built up tons of points & addition “given” spells! Additionally, Rovio charged me twice for bird coins a few weeks ago! Frustrating to say the least! Contacted Rovio – ZERO RESPONSE! Then again, they have my $$ so where’s the impetus to care? VERY DISAPPOINTED with their customer support/aid!!! Has anyone else had this problem? Rovio is becoming a four-letter word in my book!
    Very close to deleting all Rovio/Angry Birds apps & chalking it up to being their sucker! Sad, given I’ve enjoyed their games for 2+ years!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hey there, no need to get angry. Rovio is FAMOUS for their ridiculous and idiotic Rovio Support. I am sorry, but everyone has to bear with it:(

PJng
    @pjng

Why nowadays Rovio lack of support?
    it take more that a week to respond, compare last year it respond me just in 3 working days.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@pjng Rovio didn’t. But most of the players didn’t get satisfied with their answers.

ubermom
    @ubermom

I had a problem with the “Friends Tournament” about a year ago & Rovio was FANTASTIC w/ their quick response & attention/help with my problem! Guess they’ve gone corporate! However, I’ve lost all my “spells” & about $70.00 this go round & will be sending them some legal emails pretty soon! This is my one “go to” escape after tough days in court & I’m about ready to call BS with their “customer support”/etc… As an attorney, I see a VERY obvious scam going on & have already contacted the BBB, Internet securities fraud support & have lodged a formal complaint! I’ve deleted all their games except Angry Birds 2 (where my issue lies) & the Friends Tournament. Have all receipts & will be seeking financial recourse if I don’t hear from them soon. Fed up!

ubermom
    @ubermom

It’s time to “call the kettle black” on this issue! Their have been too many complaints of late! I’ve logged each & every one! We’ll see how quickly they respond under subpoena! Does anyone know a name I can address in my emails? “Dear Sir/Madam” hardly seems effective….

ubermom
    @ubermom

Absolutely amazing how quick a response & the ability my AB2 download began working after they received my email! Guess when they saw complaints with the BBB & Internet & Securities Fraud a Exchange were filed, I became “glitch to solve Prilrity #1”!!! Got the standard “bear with us response” but can only foresee any future updates robbing the players/clientele blind until they’re threatened w/ legal action. Sad… Enjoyable folly & a really great game! Too bad they’ve become “corporate” in their thought process which, as an end result, seems to be distancing many of their supporters! And I love Angry Birds! (I’ve deleted all their apps except “Friends Tournament”, AB2 (where my issue began” & “Seasons”, (mainly for the Pig Days occasional new level! All others are gone!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ubermom — If you still are interested in something less drastic than legal complaints, check out the Epic Sonic Dash forum. There are a couple of Rovio employees mentioned there who are ABN members and seem willing to pay attention to complaints. @mention them by name.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pigsyland Update

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.