Pigsy Land

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pigsy Land

• Anyone have a strategy to get through Boss Level 29/105 in Pigsy Land?

ipad  Air 2 user

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mightyebird simple. If you just so happen to have Bomb, just gently roll him across the ground above Foreman Pig (onto the awning just in front of the slingshot) and explode him right as he reaches the edge, causing the balloon supporting Foreman to pop, releasing him onto the bumper, and subsequently, into the pit.

If you lack Bomb here, clear the top of the leftmost structure, directly across from the slingshot, to where you have access to the bumper, then clear out the bottom with a bird that uses force to their advantage, like Red or Matilda, to push the building leftward with ease (otherwise using other birds would be cumbersome). Once both passages are clear, send any bird (besides the Blues, who may be risky in breaking the Foreman’s wooden swing), and drop him onto the bumper, and as aforementioned, into the pit after he bops off the floating, indestructible island’s left side.

Wow, I’m getting pretty good with this strategy thing :)

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Thanks rowdypup, now if I can get through other houses to get to KP. Any strategy on house 2, 3 in Boss level?

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Rowdypup, I finally got through after using 60 gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pigsy Land

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.