Piggy McCool keeps tricking me

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Piggy McCool keeps tricking me

• About once per day, when I go to the nest, there is a golden pig on the totem pole. When I click on it, it shows Piggy McCool and a golden pig. But when I click to visit Piggy McCool, nothing. His golden pig is sitting there, but not with an indicator that I can use it, and nothing happens when I click on it.

Yet I keep falling for the trick. Not sure why he has chosen to pick on me.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Its a glitch that sometimes happens with friends golden pig machines

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I can reproduce this glitch, but only on iOS where you are forced to sign into FB each time you run the game.
    1. Start the game. (It may not be running in the background beforehand.)
    2. Instantly go to your Nest.
    3. If the “Free Spin” icon appears on the totem, sign into FB while you are in the Nest.
    4. When you now go to your friend list, you will see a duplicate entry for Piggy McCool, both showing a free spin offer.
    5. Tap any of the dupes. You will be taken to McCool’s nest, but you can’t roll his GPM, and you will not be able to do so for another 24 hours.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Yes, this is how it happens to me! But what you describe is simply my normal way of paying the game, so it happens every time! Although it only started an update or two ago. I am not sure that I have always immediately clicked piggy McCool though. Are you sure it doesn’t happen even if you play the game or do other things for awhile? I haven’t gotten an actual spin for a long time.

DD
    @toolow

@e5c4p3artist Perhaps you could sign into FB through the daily reward dialog, BEFORE going to the Nest, possibly restart Epic BEFORE signing into FB. Alternatively, restart Epic and then use the “Free Spin” without signing into FB at all.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Like other people said, this is a glitch that happens when your Facebook friends have not been fully loaded into the game yet and you go to the Nest’s totem pole. Easy solution; wait for about a minute after starting up the game to go to the Nest.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’ve had this happen with free rolls on my friends arena golden pig machine

Timber
    @timber

This has happened to me 5 times in the last 3 weeks.

Atom
    @atom

I’ve had it happen too. You can get around it by signing in to FB before you go to the nest or roll McCool’s GPM before singing in to FB.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Okay, so the way I have been able to get around it is NOT to login to FB before going to the nest to see if Piggy has something for me. If he does, and I click on him, I have been getting a free roll for the past few days.

However, if I log into FB first thing when I enter the game (which is what I was always doing) and then go to the nest, I get the bug.

So there is a known workaround in place.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Piggy McCool keeps tricking me

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.