Pig Hearts (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig Hearts (Resolved)

• Hi,
    over the hearts of pigs in my game, my friend less. The part that we play, hats and weapons are the same. my friend, but I’m having trouble killing pigs comfortable. Is there a way of reducing the pigs’ hearts?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

You mean like the HP of the pigs?

hasanss
    @hasanhasan

What is HP?
    I’m sorry, I’m new to this game.

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Ok. (HP is how much health you have before you die. The same applys to pigs) Well, try and kill the hardest pig first. Then try and work your way down to weaker pigs.

You’ll unlock new things along the way to support you and they are very important.

Well, I hoped it helped!

Hint: Try and hold down EVERYTHING for information about it, like pigs and birds.

hasanss
    @hasanhasan

I have to kill the first pig. I’m killing the other pigs. From the start to the game than the other pigs’ health meant more than friends.

http://i.hizliresim.com/NY5Y5Y.jpg

URLs above my friend’s health: 1875
    my health I: 2250

2250 why my health?

thanks,

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Where are you?

Danke_
    @danke

He’s currently at WSW. The difference it’s caused by the fact that pigs level up at the same time birds level up. Not all pigs have the same max level. The Pigs’ stats have a major buff when they level up, even if your birds get a small buff when they do. That means that your level it’s higher than your friend’s. Don’t worry, everybody it’s affected by the same rules.

hasanss
    @hasanhasan

Thank you for your help.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig Hearts (Resolved)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pig Hearts (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.