Pig City-2

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig City-2

• The girl pig dodges everything! How can I kill her? Unsure which bird and gear to use. Thanks in advance!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Samurai, Cannoneer, Druid, Rainbird all work. Depending on level/rank of the first two, you may need to use an older weapon that does lower damage.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kammy81 — Prince Porky ignores damage that is too high. Samurai for Red, Cannoneer for Bomb, No weapons with critical for either, Healer to round out party.

kammy81
    @kammy81

Thanks guys. I actually beat her shortly after I posted this. I can’t remember what I ended up using now though. I’m stuck at WizPig atm. I’m thinking I’ll need to grind and upgrade more to beat him. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

@kammy81 Samurai Druid and Tricksters should do you well. Samurai defends charge attack and Tricksters takes care of that Power-Up Shroom ability that gives him double damage.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I had difficulty with Wizpig’s castle as I was quite low leveled and didn’t purchase Paladin back then. The way I did it, was grind for chili cakes and potions. Use the cakes to stun wiz pig with tricksters. When there were 2 many ghosts, I used chili on Prince Porky to get rid of most of ’em. Hope this helps.

kammy81
    @kammy81

Thanks @doc-maynak I’m only lvl 17 with mastery of most classes at 4-5. I’m just farming like crazy to make potions otherwise I doubt I’ll be able to beat him for awhile. I do have paladin at mastery of 5 though.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Personnally, this level is the only level (excepted CP-7 and some dungeons) I wasn’t able to 3-star. I have no problem with PP’s dodge power (Tip: keep your old legendaries) but I always 2-star it because of the huge number of turns it takes me to knock him out. Any advice ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig City-2

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.