Perfect Combo Quest

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Perfect Combo Quest

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

@justpast40 @tomt I did get the six gems back, but probably only because I specifically asked for them to be reimbursed.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@rizdub, I’m really glad to hear that; it was the right thing for for Rovio to do!

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thank goodness they’re not introducing another one of these tomorrow. From the Arena Tickets in the Daily Challenge it looks like an Arena is starting; I think it’s Matilda time.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Never thought I’d be relieved to see another arena event. This daily challenge event has been as wanted as Donald Trump. I mean I know Hilary sucked but seriously! There was a ‘none of the above’ but no they all went potty. Was Rovio in charge of the voting count as that would explain it.

justpast40
    @justpast40

LOL @oxfordrob, Rovio wasn’t exactly in charge of counting the votes; they wrote the code the electronic voting machines used when we cast our votes. If it wasnt so very serious it would be funny. I didn’t watch any of the SNL skits, but I think I will now.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 I just hope the arena prize is not boost for fighting lab pigs.

micho
    @vmicho

That explains why the voting code crashes after each 5-10 votes count ^.^

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Today I played the Quest and won 3 times, the 3rd time it told me I reached my daily limit and I should play again tomorrow. So apparently now you get 3 chances to play and can only win 2 times a day.

They keep making these events worse and worse. I miss when you could play unlimited times and win 5 times a day. That is when this event was the most fun.

So now for the next 11 or 12 days, we get to play this terrible event for terrible prizes and don’t even have the opportunity to win any extra gems.

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Just think of it as 12days of break from Fight! , and go enjoy your Christmas.

The prizes in this quest are sucky anyways.

TomT
    @tomt

Nobody else is bi$ching about this quest?

Wow, did everybody finally come to accept it? or did most people just quit?

Wow…….

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Personally I was/am close to quitting but have just given up moaning. Rovio don’t listen and don’t care so I will play the bits that are good, just accept the Dr Pig thing is going nowhere and then shrug my shoulders and go ho hum when it is finally axed. This quest sucks and the way they implement utterly detracts you and has no incentive to go back to the game. At the moment I am just cruising through the next load of days doing just the requirement for the daily challenge.

TomT
    @tomt

@oxfordrob

Good for you, and that’s what I’ve been doing, too.

Shadowlerks
    @shadowlerks

I’m beginning to like the quest for the sole purpose that it allows a break. It’s nice especially now around the holidays.

TomT
    @tomt

@shadowlerks

That’s true. I do also enjoy the break.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The break is ok, last Christmas I had to play all day to win the prices(which were ok back then! Top 500 needed!) Combo so far a few wins, all crap items.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I think we’ve all just given up; obviously Rovio is deaf as to the complaints (about this Event & many other issues). With all the screw ups in recent months they’ve not once compensated players as they used to do when they made mistakes. I think the last compensation we received was about a year ago.

These prizes are just as terrible, as they were with the 1st Perfect Combo Quest & the Egg Rescue Quest.

My Birds aren’t at lvl 50 yet, but is this still the max or as it been increased?

When this incredibly awful Perfect Combo Quest started over a month ago I remember seeing the SS prize(s) when opponent has higher lvl & I thought to myself …. I think 50 is still the max, so perhaps these prizes mean they’re once again increasing the lvls, because otherwise it really doesn’t make any sense for the majority of players who’ve been playing since the Worldwide release. Obviously all prizes don’t appeal to all players but I would think that any gaming Developer would want to keep those players who’ve been with them since Day 1 because they show loyalty vs those new players who play a few days or weeks and give up without spending any money.

@gabe-nestor
    , I won 3 Matches the 1st day (& a few more) & didn’t get the message you got about it being the max. All I got was the 24-hr timer which I will NEVER understand.

I was 58 the other day (58 born in ’58) & while I don’t expect immediate gratification as some younger people (Millennials) do, this making players wait an entire day to play again for garbage prizes couldn’t drive players away any faster. Other than playing enough for the Daily Challenge, I just don’t care about any of these prizes. They’re worthless!

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

I actually just found another bug with perfect combo. I found a way to try the puzzle repeatedly. It’s amazing how Rovio can’t even prevent the simplest bug abuse. Com’on, this is just bad programming. They don’t test and debug their codes enough.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, pls send me a friend request so we can PM so I can see if it’s the same bug I suspect & that others have found to in some areas of Fight. I know nothing …. Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada about coding where you seem to be quite knowledgeable.

If I don’t hear from you in the next 2 says, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Perfect Combo Quest

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.