Perfect Combo Quest

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Perfect Combo Quest

• OK, I’m confused & need help.

I play on iPad & iPhone. After dozens of fights using my Bird feathers/energies, I’ve only been “directed” to this Quest once on each device, otherwise the Play is grayed out. On iPhone I was “directed” after very 1st Fight & on iPad it was after about 4th. Now dozens of Fights later & there’s nothing. Both times some of the tiles wouldn’t move when trying to swipe.

How is it working for everyone else?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

played 15 fights on my Phone, 1 time I could play the game and failed. 7 fights on tablet also 1 time the game, also failed. Reaching level 10 without using gems will be hard.

Edit:

Played around 25 fights on Phone now and still only 1 time the game. If this is it for 10 days it will be 10 long days..

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I’ll post here as I added to the post about the slot failures. I have had one go so far a the quest got to level 10 and then it hung on me trying to give the reward. Rovio have stuffed up yet again. I have logged it with support but no comeback from them :(

Veggie
    @veggie

Cool new event. Just finished the 10 levels but unfortunately only received crappy A-item. But hey, at least somethibg new.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@veggie, I’ve played over 60 Fights on iPad & iPhone & still only had the initial Quest on each device. How many times have you gotten to play this Quest?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The first fight I fought I got the quest. I’ve fought about 20 fights and nothing after that. This event is pretty disappointing so far. The only good item is that golden violin for red.

My guess is that the event is bugged.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

I got only the initial quest and lost because the piggie wouldn’t move when I tried to swap. I’ve played like 8 fights only.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

2016-10-31-12-30-25.png

and I quote “You have a new quest every 12 hours during the event.”

So….. does that mean we get ONE chance to play the puzzle quest every 12 hours?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

That is kinda disappointing that we only get one chance every 12 hours. That means you only get 20 chances to play. I would have rather had it every 6 hours. It would give us something to do.

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Well, now I’d rather go back to arena events, because at least I could get 5 gems.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Ok… i’ve played 400 fights today…now I know why I didn’t get a new quest. So for 10 days we can’t get any gems with this event. Good thing that there is no ranking…gives some rest.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

If we could only do this event twice a day, I wish they would have put on an arena event simultaneously. It would at least give us something else to do and get us more gems.

Veggie
    @veggie

Ok, regarding the facts:

– 1 chance every 12hours
    – no awesome items
    – no gems

Dont’t get me wrong, the idea is good but Rovio is much too stingy.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I could use some extra piggies, but i’m not going to spend much gems to get them with this event. Arena event simultaneously would be a good idea!

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks @tomt, it’s just appeared on my News, despite fact News has 0. I swear it wasn’t there this morning.

I think it’s an awful idea, my 1 Quest had tiles that wouldn’t move. Can we say money grab in that they want a Gem to continue? They’re not getting any from me. I’m really disappointed with this new addition. Oh well, I need time to catch up on my CEUs for work this Tax Season.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

First fight , got into the quest right away, did not realize the rules and failed. After about 40 maybe 50 fights finally got into quest again, passed. Really simple rules, you get one move to complete the full puzzle. Super easy , more quests completed the better the prizes. The game itself is easy, but getting into the challenge seems to be the hardest task.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

Ya, this event is completely *&%$*&…… it’s just absolutely *&%$*&…….. and not to mention the prizes are totally *&%$*&………

Oh well, what can you do…..

justpast40
    @justpast40

I agree @tomt. If this had been in place when I started, I would have never played this long. I can’t imagine why anyone at Rovio thought this was a good idea. How can they think anyone would spend a Gem to the play for a Slot spin likely to give a garbage A item….I’ve yet to get Curry Pot for Bomb, so I would spend some Gems for that, but seriously, 10 days of this…. Can you say losing money & players?

@cokencola
    , not that easy if you’re almost 58; my reflexes aren’t like those of a 20-something, but welcome to ABN & good luck with your future Quests….I definitely need it…LOL

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

This is a terrible “design”. It’s a good idea, but it’s a terrible design. You have 10 seconds to make ONE move to clear all the colored pigs, and if you make a wrong move, you have to wait for another 12 hours.

WTF?!

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@justpast40 don’t think about it as speed and reflexes. You have 10 seconds , but don’t stress or freak yourselves out, think of the simplest way to finish the entire puzzle in one move. Picture the movements of the colors and map out which is the better move. You only have one , it is not like combos in the game where reflexes mean catching combos from falling pieces (birds) . But I agree with @tomt, the prizes are extremely bad and 10 days of this will be brutal. At least no pressure in playing every hour on the hour for top 500.

TomT
    @tomt

@cokencola

The prizes are so #&^$ that I’m actually not disappointed.

True, it’s nice to have a break between events, but now there is no point for me to play until this quest is over.

All my birds and pigs are at max levels. After I finish the daily challenges, there is no point for me to play anymore.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@tomt

I understand that completely. I have only been playing a few weeks now, I’ve completed all islands and challenges, but still need time to max out piggies. But tbh when I’m bored I don’t mind playing low level players with paladins and magician, but when all islands are completed, scoring wins without gaining gems becomes useless. I’m just tired of summing up my energy to complete daily challenges compete in raids and arenas than use slots and get A items. When I do get SS it’s a repeat, so I’m losing interest completely. And I keep saying maybe next week, but it’s a loss cause.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I cleared it 4 times now, this time I got the S rank violin.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor, it’s great that you’ve cleared it all 4 times. At 57 yrs old (will be 58 in Dec), my ability to foresee how these things fall is so…. much slower than it would have been 30 years ago. Yesterday, I lost both on iPad & iPhone, but I cleared this morning’s on iPhone & got the S Cabbage Pig for Stella. Of course it’s totally useless as I won the SS Artemis Shield during the Stella Arena.

There’s no point in my clearing the Board on iPad because the “Slot Bug” which started Wednesday with the App update prevents me from claiming any prize. I hope they end this horrible Event early.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@justpast40 I think this event is terrible too. This should be a supplemental event while when have an arena event or even another ship event. The fact that we can only play twice per day is terrible.

The only event prize I want is that SS Golden Violin. I am just trying to make the best of a bad situation. Hopefully they adjust this event if they plan on doing it again to make it actually fun. They should also find a way to award us gems like they do during other events.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Someone needs to send Rovio a link to this forum thread for feedback.

I think this event has the potential to be fun, but unfortunately it was implemented really badly.

I think it should be more like the other events – instead of only being able to do it once every 12 hours, you will randomly get an opportunity after every few fights; or, if you don’t want to do that, you can ‘buy’ another opportunity with a gem or a ticket of some sort. What would be a better way to deal with failed attempts, though…?

Quick question, does anyone know how the 12-hour limit works? Is it based on a set timer, or does it vary depending on when you last played?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Perfect Combo Quest

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.