Penguin Pig Event?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Penguin Pig Event?

• I received a message when playing ABF this morning that yet another porcine experiment has escaped from the infamous Lab, but I have yet to encounter one. Has anyone else seen one yet?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@gemmoon4 just play AB Fight! for a little bit so the game can load the Monster Pig files into gameplay

Derf
    @fred-geske

It said it was coming soon – hasn’t started yet. Saw the first one this morning, and those alerts are always a minimum of 12 hours prior to the event. I’d bet on it starting near midnight if you’re in the US.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gemmoon4, the message I received was “coming soon.”

On both my iPhone & iPad, under Events, both the Monster & Arena are gray & both say No Event. In addition, my Slot doesn’t have any SP Ship parts to help beat this new Monster, so it seems it’s not yet started.

I’m thinking it will be 11:00pm EDT or 24 hrs after Red Arena stopped.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Thanks, everyone! I thought it might be a glitch.

TomT
    @tomt

so, what do you guys think of the prizes? Stella random angry panel item, Bomb attack increase item, Chuck panel increase ship.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Prices are ok this time in my opinion. You forgot to mention the chuck mast which comes with the ship, chuck fires twice so this is also nice if you haven’t already got the chuck mast. And the first 2000 players in the ranking will get the ship, so more chances. I can also use the bomb s panel+ item, I don’t have the radio or the currypot. Stella item can also be of use to me, the clock doesn’t work at all (s-panel+)

I’m also happy that there is a rest moment between the events, maybe a little short. 2 or 3 days would be fine as well.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I’ve been plsying since the worldwide release and I think this is the best I’ve seen. The attack twice mast with the matching ship is the perfect combo. I was using all Red, Primal Ship, attack twice Red & Chinese Bow until Rovio changed the Bow skill. Before the skill change Red was hitting almost as hard as Chuck & with all Red parts I had great luck.

The S Bomb appearance will be better than radio cassette if it’s 8% because despite radio cassette being an S item is only 5% increased appearance. SS for Stella is also a great item, at least on my iPad where I have 5* Seastar Badge, Queen’s Purse or Chinese Lantern

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Oh yes, my bad, I didn’t see the 2x attack mast item.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

I only played this event because of the Bomb increase rate item, the glasses, as I had the radio cassette player and also the bird overall prize is a gold attacking item for Bomb also. Until recently he was my strongest bird and has been my favourite. My Chuck is my strongest now as I got the mustache, gold sword and punk hair recently. I spent 20 diamonds and got both the mustache and punk hair together. So lucky.

I have the 2x attack Chuck mast and only glanced at those prizes as I saw another chuck hull but assumed it was top 500 again which I feel is too tough for me to get to. It was by chance I looked up at the bands and saw it was 1-2000. That I could do! I got really excited XD. I was 4000th at the time (around Monday) and now I’m 1200th or so. Just need to stay there!

I think this 2x Chuck mast is stronger than the one from the slot.
    I don’t think the fruit ship will look as cool as what i have but I’m okay with that.

The minion pigs are very helpful right now. Defeating and getting mvp nets me ~200+200pts. Regular penguin pigs give about 50+50 and gold about 100+100. I saw a level 90 regular penguin yesterday and helped and got about 60pts. It really doesn’t increase that well with regular pigs. I can’t beat a regular pig in 1 go now and gold ones are very difficult. i can’t beat them with 3 goes unless I get lucky but can get mvp. Just need to hope people help in time. It’s very short for gold pigs, 30mins.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Hi. I’ve got just over 25,000 pts and my rank is about 775th. Would I be safe enough if I didn’t get to play tomorrow? Anyone around 2000th? Could you tell me what points you have? Thank you.

TomT
    @tomt

is the event ending earlier than before? I haven’t played in monster events for a while, and I remember that they used to end at 9pm Pacific time, but this penguin event is ending at 8pm…..

Daylight saving time??

and why is my topic “awaiting moderation”??

Angry Birds Fight! Forum

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Penguin Pig Event?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.