Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 8 replies - 176 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Worst competition design ever, I think.

— The Boss Pig awfulness has only been happening for a few competitions.
    — The squad/energericon pairs that couldn’t handle missiles were a special kind of awfulness.
    — The same goes for the WMT runs that had all the WMTs before almost all the energon cubes.
    — Rewards that consist mainly of undesirable accessories (weak, bugged, redundant and/or for unpopular TFs) are of course common, but this competition was no exception.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I was able to get the full 1550 tokens every day (7750 total). Was 1800 tokens short of getting everything I didn’t have (already had reflector and wings from previous events). So it only cost me a total of 1000 gems (900 + 100 from recharges) to get 9550 gems worth of accessories. Very happy. My goal of getting all accessories available just received a massive boost.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@lewie4 Since damage has been nerfed, please lower health on Walking Mortar Towers, let more transformers be able to destroy them without needing 20 hits or more.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Day 1&2 2×1550 tokens 3600
    Day 3 1050 tokens
    Day 4&5 2×1550 tokens 3600

Totally 7250 tokens

Cost 130 Gems totaly

I am in Europe, UTC time and i always starting to play at 9:00 am after waking up from bed. But i must say i didn’t spend near nothing at all compare to the previous Event.

Also i need to mention that i have encountered all those days near the same users or non human users CHUNG SERGIO SERGEI SAEED also those users i have encountered them in the previous challenge with the 3 transformers…

I Got bot Armada sets Medalion, Flail, Jetpack, Sentinel, Reflector, Cannon, Shoulder Pads

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@elpapam

Have you noticed anything positive about the jet pack? I want to buy that one because it is so expensive outside the competition. But it looks like the least useful accessory.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave honestly speaking only appearance looks awesome! but in reality totally useless i though it will increase the speed of fire the weapon… but it didn’t the only thing that was gained is a small faster fraction of speed while the transformer is in vehicle mode.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Thanks for the info! I guess I’ll save it for next time around.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The only real reason to get the Jetpack is in hope that its functionality will be completely changed in the future.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 8 replies - 176 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.