Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
  • Traveler
    @traveler

I just reached level 100. Believe it is around 6400 (my score is 6483 and I got to 100).

Traveler
    @traveler

@pampeans, thanks! My message was sorta disjointed since I wrote it just before boarding a flight.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I reached it today too and I believe it was 6400, doable with 27 runs (no boss pig levels).

Pretty sure it’s because this is a Deceptihog-centric event, therefore only D’hogs are offered to play with.

@optimuspig
    this is why we keep you around!?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ended up spending 20 gems to recharge after falling 125 points short of the 100 token level all because I lost two runs during the day to crashes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTH!

The current +50% bonus squad is Variant Versions, but you’re expecting me to shoot all those pigs with a Ultimate Megatron???

jasebree
    @jasebree

can anyone else confirm that the Armada claws make the weapon weaker instead of stronger?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

my first day 1360 token 1000 when i came first and 360 through the gaming, not bad without spending any gem!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m doing okay with the helicopter pigs, had two runs just under 800. However, he’s getting pummeled by Every. Single. Misile.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My ABT app has fortunately been very stable for a long time now, but ever since the latest update I’ve crashed three times today! My current install is v 1.18.5.2 for iOS.

Anyone else?

@lewie4

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Same version here on iOS. No crashes. Now that I posted that, we know what will happen.

@pampeans
    I have been hit by 75%+ of the missiles (estimated). Not even close to the norm, especially when using Photoblast. Had an exceptional 1055 raw score on a s-l-o-w Slingshot Forest run, where clusters of helopigs fell to Piggieblast.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve crashed several times as well since this update along with the game clock bug. I have a trouble ticket in, but I haven’t pin pointed the exact sequence of events for the crashing.

I’m on iOS 9.3.3.

A hog using pigs to kill pigs… Who comes up with this stuff?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

They’ve slightly altered the event to where you CAN’T respawn using 10 gems (even IF you have them), for a hunch is telling me that Rovio is cracking down on cheaters (…gem cheaters to be exact- people who hack and rack their gems for unlimited runs to blast through the leaderboards) these days, so just wanted to point that out to anyone who hasn’t noticed the recent change

Anonymous

Ultimate Megatron is no fun to use, for sure. Here are some tips for using him though, for what it’s worth:
    – In towers, aim only at TNT and glass, because they’re destroyed on impact. This way you can avoid wasting two shots on one structure, because your targeting mechanism isn’t stuck on falling wood/stone blocks or piggies.
    – As soon as you see a missile in the distance, realize that you have to stop shooting for long enough to reload before it gets to you, then wait until the last second to shoot it. And once you know you’re on a missile level, try to save your energonicon use for missile sections.
    – Just in general, try to have two targets at a time, and tap them in quick succession. The animation takes a second to catch up to your commends, so it definitely takes some getting used to.
    – He’s really slow, but he has really good armor. Use that to your advantage. Don’t let yourself get hit with falling monoliths, and do try to avoid WMT shots, but otherwise you generally don’t have to worry too much about taking damage, so you don’t have to have a lot of urgency when it comes to shooting pigs. Focus on shooting missiles and avoiding monoliths, and take your shots at the pigs when you’re not under duress.

Geli
    @geli

@pampeans iOS version 8.4.1 here. As noted no crashes (yet) and no issues with the game clock.

No runaway leaders reported thus far. Perhaps the accessories offered are already owned by those that gem-splurge just to be the leader, thus keeping them away.
    That or what @rowdypup posted.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@rowdypup I have noticed the leaderboard isn’t way out ahead. “Hack & Rack” I’m not familiar with. Why on earth would people be cheating? What’s the point? That’s why I don’t play AB2, cheaters!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@poptimus

“He’s really slow, but he has really good armor. Use that to your advantage. Don’t let yourself get hit with falling monoliths, and do try to avoid WMT shots, but otherwise you generally don’t have to worry too much about taking damage, so you don’t have to have a lot of urgency when it comes to shooting pigs. Focus on shooting missiles and avoiding monoliths, and take your shots at the pigs when you’re not under duress.”

I wonder if the bug where the cowboy hat accessory (+20% defense) is working in reverse is back again?

I found that Bludgeon is much tougher than U.M. with cowboy hat.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@rowdypup What do you mean RESPAWN with 10 gems? What were people doing? Only match I saw weird was my last one from the seekers. The leader kept playing the whole time and I could never get ANY where near him. He was SUPER ahead of everyone too.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

“What do you mean RESPAWN with 10 gems?”

A while back, they introduced an option where if you died in the middle of a run, you had a limited time (10 seconds) after dying when could spend 10 gems to immediately be restored to full health at the same point in the run where you died so that you could (hopefully) go on and finish it.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I still don’t get it. I never noticed the option to continue on until the last event where I died once with the boss pig. How does this allow you to blast through the leaderboards? How exactly were people scoring all those tokens during the last competition?

Anonymous

@pampeans CORRECTION:Terence as Ratchet.Check my album for more about him.

A heatwave like the terence variants but looks like energon grimlock’s weapon.

Anonymous

Idk if he is energon powered.

Anonymous

Suggestion:Armada accessories are not exclusive,just new!I am going to try for crown d meg
    Flail u meg

Anonymous

Not interested in any accessories except these 2…

Dark Megatron – Crown – 750 tokens
    Ultimate Megatron – Flail – 350 tokens

Raizir
    @raizir

It seems be a mix of heatwave and the grimlock’s weapons

anim8nate
    @anim8nate

I was finishing up a run as time expired tonight and was blowing way all my competition. All of a sudden the reward screen popped up, told me I finished in 20th place and gave me no tokens. Anyone else have this problem? I got robbed out of 1,000 tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.