Pathetic prizes.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pathetic prizes.

• Made it to level 52, here is my just desserts from Rovio.

Level 52 award.

Just wish there was some way of sending it back.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Level 52 is the max?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

At least making it 10 gems for a rank-up would make it more worthwhile. 3 gems is ridiculous, I know.
    (Same as a price of 10 feathers btw. That’s ridiculous especially on higher bird levels.)

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

Not received any sort of reward at all the last twice I’ve ranked up, to 37 then 38. Assumed the rewards, pitiful tho’ they were, had been discontinued. At least I can look forward to the magnificent prize of 3 gems if I ever make it to 52!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

No the rewards are still there. However I think the star counter is a bit glitched with Arena wins.
    Here’s a typical scenario for me.
    I have 88/90 stars to rank up to rank 18.
    I win in the Arena and get 7 stars.
    The game somehow reduces my current star amount to 81, then adds 7 to make it 88 again, so the rank-up doesn’t trigger.
    I go back to the overworld and my rank is 18 as it should be. However, I did not get a reward for this rank-up since the event “have more than 90 stars on the counter” never triggered.

burbman
    @burbman

Any ranking up of level reward has always been a treasure chest. A large one for every fifth level and a small one for the ones in between. What you get inside is random. At least you didn’t get a blizzard.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@burbman – no I got two :(

Bought the WWF pack (which when I clicked pop up didn’t play, but I’d expect that from Rovio) and with the 80 gems thought I’d buy a chest.

Wish I hadn’t bothered.

My prize, pathetic…..

image.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aeshna
    Be glad, this exact reward was my reward for clearing the DC today, it was in the chest :(

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@smwforever45 – I share your pain ;)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@aeshna at least you can buy the WWF Pack- my AB2 just says “Waiting” and sits there, so no oceans will be getting my help any time soon.. :( (BTW does purchasing the packs get you any cool stuff besides Spells, Gems or Feathers?)

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@rowdypup – after about 20 restarts, the option to play the easy beatable level kicked in. I’m not sure about cool prizes ;) but I did get the totally amazing and awesome award of 1 pig inflator. I nearly collapsed from the excitement.

Only good thing about whole experience was: WWF got 79 pence.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@aeshna

Level 52 is the max level ?

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@grimmjow – I don’t think so, I’m over half way to level 53.

Don’t think there is a max level.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

And another sad, pathetic prize for levelling up.

image.png

Aeshna
    @aeshna

And the reward for hitting level 55 is……

image.png

I actually need to apologise, the blizzard is much better than I’ve given it credit for in the past and it’s not such a pathetic prize!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aeshna
    Oh do introduce me to the useful use of Blizzards. I still rage when I get it as my DC reward :P

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@smwforever45 :) on the Pig Apple levels I’ve played tonight, use blizzard, then set a bird away (not just blues) bouncing around the screen. Cleared quite a few rooms this way.

And the way Rovio keep gifting me blizzards, it’s best I begin to appreciate them more!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aeshna
    Oh that’s great news for me! :D
    I’m approaching Pigsyland right now, and with all the trampolines around I guess Blizzard will be of nice use! I have a few banked.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Terrence hits that ice buildings easily he usually has some problems with stones and balloons, so the blizzard is not useless.
    The most pathetic price are still ten feathers, three gems are not really bad. One is worth slightly more than one € Cent. The gems are money, but 10 feathers (when you need over 1000 for the next level) are almost nothing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pathetic prizes.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.