Patch Notes – 1.28

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Patch Notes – 1.28

• Hey guys.

Posting to let you guys know about the changes introduced in version 1.28!

Changes

• Re-balanced Spark run scoring to reward more spark
    • Added new Spark run levels (increased the number of difficulties)
    • Added Unlockable ‘4th slot’ on Spark Run
    • Raised cap on Promotion levels
    • Improved Spark Run stability (less crashes)
    • Live event screen now shows total remaining days for event (countdown to token exchange)
    • Updated Splash screen and Icon
    • Accessory FTUE now gives Optimus Prime the ‘Matrix’ for free instead of sunglasses (available to all now!)
    • Updated Quests
    • Added more content for future events
    • Adjusted leaderbaord bucketing brackets
    • Numerous bugfixes (see below)

Bugfixes

• Leaderboard is now more verbose about errors.
    • Fixed issue with Lockdown having a corrupted version of christmas hat appear in certain cases
    • Fixed occasional crash on game start for iOS
    • Fixed issue with player scoring when there are more than 10 ‘challenges’ in a live event
    • Fixed issue with text strikethrough displaying incorrectly
    • Resolved rendering issue with ‘Frenzy’ accessory
    • Flying pigs now correctly award score in Spark Run
    • Balloon pigs now correctly award score in Spark Run
    • Large rockets now correctly award score in Spark Run
    • WMT’s now correctly award score in Spark Run
    • Fixed issue with Elite pigs causing crash in Spark Run
    • Fixed issue with rare tile set causing crash in Spark Run
    • Fixed culling error in Spark Run
Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

We need Energonicons in Spark Run. Period.

Also the ability to win more sparks and tokens from events now that there are Overpower and promotions to work for. The current amount of tokens awarded is still not enough.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Keeping tokens from one event through to a next event would be the best change.

ED209
    @ed209

thanks for posting the fix and bugs, I don’t have or use Facebook so cant get on there to check these

woo224
    @woo224

Don’t rant or overcomplain about this change okay?

Ultimate Megatron’s Armada horn’s gravity force has been nerfed. Admittedly, Ultimate Megatron with Armada and his flail was a bit too powerful.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@woo224 No, it wasn’t. Stop justifying the change as well as Chimera’s actions. What they did has made him unusable even after wasting over 1000 gems.

woo224
    @woo224

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@datguygamer</p>
    It’s just that for every new change in a Rovio game update, there’s a negative change or JARSU.

Yes, it’s unfortunate Ultimate Megatron lost his ultimate ability. But with his acid flail he can still completely disintegrate an entire structure of blocks instead of tossing them around like Dark Megatron.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@woo224 That still depends on what the blocks are made of. If they are comprised of stone, then forget it. Ultimate Megatron’s nerf reflects that change while in the past it didn’t happen.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Admittedly, Ultimate Megatron with Armada and his flail was a bit too powerful.

I “admit” that UM was very powerful. And that is the reason I invested so much on him. I fully upgraded and promoted him, bought all his accessories, and I was even willing to power upgrade him, when this option was available.

It would be at least reasonable that, if Rovio want to “balance” a character, they give us the option to retrieve back everything we invested on it.

But of course this will never happen, and we only have the power to accept what is imposed on us.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

maybe sue them…?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve not spent real money on this, only my personal time, but if anyone has spent money, the answer is no, I cannot sue them.

Rovio may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate virtual goods at any time, with or without notice. Rovio shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Rovio exercises any such rights.

SUBJECT TO MANDATORY LEGISLATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ROVIO IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR VIRTUAL GOODS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL GOODS, WHETHER YOUR LOSS OF LICENSE UNDER THIS EULA WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.

Source: http://www.rovio.com/eula

When I said I wanted back what I invested, I meant to revert back the Sparks I used to promote UM to full level, and any gems I’ve wasted to get his accessories.

zeppled
    @zeppled

It’s just that you invest time, materials, tokens, sparks and gems and they can and will wipe it all away in one upgrade.  You would think they would at least have a little dignity and respect.  ☹️

Swing
    @swing

@zeppled

They are unethical dicks, unethical dicks don’t have dignity or respect. They spend their time finding ways to rig the game and downgrade what we already payed/played for, instead of developing something new. @lewie4 mission here is not to give us the details of their lame changes, but to find out what people are doing to progress in the game, so they can nerf it. I already deleted this and any other Rovio game I had and it felt great.

Phillips
    @phillips

I find it strange how to “balance” the game they nerf strong characters. If they want to balance the game why not make the weak characters stronger?

Googs
    @ncaddy

Massive fail on the spark “improvements”. Two gold characters at level 15 are pretty much useless. Between them on the last 2 runs since the update can’t get through 1 scene. I used up 1000 gems to increase the team to get the extra slot and have failed to finish on the two attempts I have had…….I have overpowered one of the characters I use in my runs…..anyone who has not used the 1000 gems for the extra spot, I would recommend they stay away until the “improvements” are fixed.

Swing
    @swing

@ncaddy

Rovio sells snake oil, their games are a scam. The final stroke that made me delete this game (and any other from Rovio) was that right after they offered Soundwave for overpowering, he became a low score guarantee, nine out of ten times I used him his pre-bonus score was below 500, many times below 300. Before they introduced sparks, the average pre-bonus score per run was about 1,200, now that is a very good pre-bonus score. How about the token price for new bots? Double what it was. The game is very very rigged, they are now selling a fourth spark run spot, which will probably help for two or three weeks until with a keystroke they send you back to square one and try to sell you a fifth spot for $39.95 and the cycle goes on and on, it’s all a scam.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@phillips I think that’s a great point. How long has the two Bumblebees or Jazz have shot with spitballs? Why was Sunstorm nerfed almost a week after it was released?

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Ok they blew it again, none of the characters in this new update could shoot a hole in a wet paper bag! Weak wimpy sorry ars’s bunch of good for nothing weapons now after this new update. The games ruined,you  just total destroyed it boys.  No fun not even a. Smile. Angerybirdsnest transformers is now a rotten egg! It stinks.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4

“Live event screen now shows total remaining days for event (countdown to token exchange)”

All I see is the time until the next challenge, same as on the current challenge screen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Patch Notes – 1.28

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.