Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

45 minutes until the Halloween event starts and still no fix from Rovio :-|

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Angry johnny how come it starts in 1 day for me?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@panosplays Because I am an idiot. For some reason I thought it was Thursday today *head + desk*

DD
    @toolow

@angryjohnny Careful. You might stun your desk for 2 turns.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Welp.
    Do you really think Rovio can fix this within 24 hours, also given the hurdles called Apple and Google who have to release the update in time?

If not, I may be forced to update before the event starts… and pray that Wizard stays the only weakened class (since Wizard is my only M15 class so far). However, this will also be the end of all grinding in the caves until they fix this thing. :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow @angryjohnny
    :D Only if u make GRAND SLAM on your desk :D

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

We’re screwed.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

By the way arena leaderboards are also broken.Redyoshi might wanna add this to his list lol.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    If we dont make the update, then we will not be able to start the event, right?

If Rovio doesnt fix this before the event starts, then we will need tons of Chili cakes to make the battles there :)

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

At least the should make the event easy.I can not even beat 3 round chronicle caves any longer unless i use my friend’s ultra powerfull lvl 55 elite mage.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I remember @datguygamer saying just before the Epic Sports Tournament that he was able to play the event despite being on the previous version. I guess the event is already coded in in 1.5.2, but the Elite Witch headgear isn’t.

@panosplays

One more thing added to the list means 100 more whiplashes for the dude at Rovio/Chimera that is responsible for all this. ;)

Also, I said you should refrain from playing the caves. This sort of difficulty isn’t intended, so you should keep your fingers off until they fix this. :S

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

WHAT IF THE PIGS BROKE INTO ROVIO HEADQUARTERS ONLY TO MAKE US WEAKER AGAINIST THEM IN THE EVENT?AND BLAME ROVIO SO THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH THIS.

I smell more conspiracies coming up.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@panosplays Yes, as @smwforever45 that was me. We at first thought they were gradually going to release more mastery levels and from that 20 that’s what we assumed. But turns out that was for this type of mastery re-arrangement.

Rovio was planning this was from a long time and yet made people grind for mastery upto M15.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    If Rovio doesnt force us to make the 1.5.3 update, then I will play the event in 1.5.2, ofcourse. The EW headgear is many days far from now to make the fix.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey, it could be worse. They could have just nuked all progress back to zero, not changed any actual content, and developed a new (impossible) system for advancing back up.

Oh wait — that’s right… They already did that with Go!.

Like I said, it could be worse. *smile*

I think with copious use of potions and rage cake I could still make it through the event, but we’ll see. Hopefully we see an update before then? Yes, Caves are now pretty much impossible. But you can farm the heck out of castle levels, whether it be for snoutlings or resources at the end (in case already having 2500 red waters is not enough for you).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Any good levels to farm potion items on?I will sure as heck need some for tommorow.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 No. :)
    I was able to stick to the previous version for a long time in order to conduct that very research but sadly, the game forced me to update about 8 hrs before the event began. So I could not play the event on an older version. The game doesn’t allow that. The data is there in the old version but the flag is triggered only on a new version. :)

Do you remember I was so angry at that?

Atom
    @atom

Just opened Epic and the birds of mine that had the power reduction have been reset to the proper levels. They are still listed as Mastery Level 61 but their power level is appropriate. So at least that has been fixed.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I can now, after having played the Arena for the first time since the 1.5.3 update, confirm that playing in the Arena does NOT make your Mastery Level 60 classes become the buggy level 61, so as long as you do not use your best Arena classes outside the Arena you will still be able to be a competitor :-D

Anonymous

Yay! M61 classes have been un-nerfed! I just confirmed as well. Thanks for the heads up @atom!
    Castle pigs still level 0. Haven’t looked at anything else yet.

Anonymous

Also, M61 classes are about 0.9% higher in health and attack than M60. Probably not intentional by the devs, but a nice (likely temporary) mea culpa for those of us who were affected for the last day or so.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus How do you reach m61? All my bars are filled up.

Also can anyone reach those numbskulls on behalf of me regarding the broken GAPM? None of the items how any league icons and thus it’s very hard to tell the difference between set items.

As example, it still gives me a Wood League set item on a filled up bar that is weaker than the set items obtained during the filling up process, so the setting is still there but confusing as all get out. Whenever I try myself it says “Sorry, our server is undergoing a maintenance. Please try again later.”

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    What if I let the game launched in 1.5.2 since now to start of the event? Is this the way to play the event in 1.5.2, or?

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny desk comment combined with @sutekh137 Go! comment provided me the LOLs I sorely needed… given everything + the news I just read about @bubbley

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also, if you make a roll on GAPM, the preview on your banner at the bottom right does not show the Emblems for some reason and the Might icon is still denoted by a Heart.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.