Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan You mean Elite Illusionist? Yes, I am happy to have it in my collection. :)

Unlead
    @unlead

They have already release the new version!!

Let’s see that it is like.

angryde
    @angryde

Hmmm, I’m liking some of the tweaks… a golden golden chili + the correction of the annoying mailbox FE bug (from friends’ borrowings; 5x per day max).

But… I’m a little confused by this business.

comparison.jpg

Anonymous

The update still isn’t available on iOS, and frankly I’m kind of dreading it.
    Edit: It just appeared on my app store. Fingers crossed…!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryde I am a little confused why the first image shows Red’s stat as Avenger and the second as Samurai when he is Samurai in both :-/

David
    @davidt18

I’m with @angryde WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my Elite Paladin at Rank 15 before update and 1600 something attack. With update I played a lvl with a golden pig in it and it said I ranked up from 60 to 61 now My Elite Paladin has 553 attack and whats worse is my Elite Knight which is at rank 54 has better attack at 1150. WHAT GIVES ROVIO WTF MAN. I just went to the arena and someone with an Elite Paladin is Lvl 58 rank 54 and his has Deals 1611 damage and has a health of 6043 mine Deals 746 Damage and has a Health of 2799. Oh and my Wizard ranked from 60 to 61 and dropped in health and attack also.

angryde
    @angryde

@angryde No more CG opponents… I just got obliterated in the arena. Lost three matches in a row… and I haven’t lost a match in, hmmm, about 4 days..!?! Not looking good.

Edit. I hope it’s a balancing issue… my Spies max damage has dropped by over 50% ROFL

@davidt18
    That was my point, mate. The avenger in my example (above) has double the HP of my 60/61 Samurai! LOL Don’t even talk about the attack differential!

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny Yes, and mid-battle that avenger suddenly had 16,034 HP. My point was the massively disparate power rank between my quite buffed Sam and my opponent’s Aveng.

Edit. Damage outputs have been nerfed, severely, unless it’s a teething problem. My 60/61 Wiz with 62/62:10/10 set only does 976 max damage :-(

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Same here. All birds who moved “up” to M61 lost half their power and attack.

This is getting f&%!!ing ridiculous…

Anonymous

Gotta be a glitch. Hope they fix soon! I recommend not updating until this is resolved, if you haven’t already updated. These M61 birds (which probably shouldn’t exist?) are extremely nerfed, and they all seem to level up as soon as you complete a battle with them, even an arena battle.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

So if you play with a bird M60, it will increase to 61 and it will be nerf ?
    Anybody have description of update ?

Suzy
    @suzyq

What’s New
    HALLOWEEN EVENT
    – Unlock Matilda’s Elite Witch
    MASTERY:
    – Bird’s ranks convert to the new cap (60)
    – Unlocked classes get a mastery boost based on highest mastery class
    POTIONS:
    – New high level recipes
    – Rebalanced crafting costs and effects
    ARENA:
    – Three new Banner Sets
    – Improved rewards from the golden pig machine
    BALANCING:
    – More XP for initial completion of world stages
    – Snoutlings in Daily Dungeon, Arena and Events now scale with your level
    – Power Level of your birds rebalanced

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm……

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……no.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

“BALANCING:
    – More XP for initial completion of world stages
    – Snoutlings in Daily Dungeon, Arena and Events now scale with your level
    – Power Level of your birds rebalanced”
    ^^^^
    NOPE

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Every pig in the caves is 60. Its impossible to autoplay

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Level 39 and i cant win caves of my level.I get pwned first or second round at best.And somehow the arena opponents got even worse than before.And all classes have an elite upgrade now but they are not even worth it anymore.This update sucks tbh.

David
    @davidt18

This is from Rovio’s Support page.

What’s New In Version 1.5.3? Why Did My Mastery Levels Change?
    With the update 1.5.3, we have made some considerable changes to Angry Birds Epic. Check below what exactly has been changed!

Player XP Progression

The difficulty of the entire game has been adjusted and should now match a lot better to the player strength. This means that when you play an event or a world map battle for the first time, the pigs are always on your current level. If you replay an old stage, the pigs are still on the level you were on when you played the stage for the first time. Winning a battle for the first time grants you bonus XP. The birds have become overall a bit weaker compared to 1.5.2, but so have the pigs.

Class Mastery Gain

Mastery is now capped at the player level, so it can reach level 60. Old mastery levels (1-15) are converted by multiplying the level by 4, then adding another level for every 25% of mastery progress reached. If you have a class on a higher mastery level than player level (caused by this conversion), you won’t collect mastery for that class until the player level catches up. Lower level classes get a bonus on this conversion that equals 50% of the XP they need to reach the highest mastery level any class of this bird has. New mastery gives only 2% bonus per level, making it a bit weaker overall. Newly unlocked classes are set to the average level of all classes of the bird.

Friendship Essence

You can now collect a maximum of 5 friendship essences per day from friends playing with your birds. The number of available essence is visible in the messages when a friend has played with one of your birds. Together with requested friendship essence, every player can get a maximum of 10 essences per day.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Don’t understand this :

Can we explain me ?
    So, a new class need to upgrade to 1 from 60 ? :S

David
    @davidt18

Just submitted this ticket to Rovio.

“Hello I updated Angry Birds Epic to the new version and played a lvl with 2 birds that had Rank 15 before and with the new Mastery Rank 60. Well after playing they both ranked to 61 and dropped in both attack and health and now are weaker than birds with lower mastery. Is there supposed to be rank 61? Please fix. I am not the only person that has these issues.”

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Honestly,the old system was pretty good.They should have stuck with it imo

metztli013
    @metztli013

Geez. Do they test these changes ever? Or just code them, throw them out there, and hope for the best? I won’t be updating yet. I thought the whole mastery level rework was silly anyway. *sigh*

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Don’t understand this :

Can we explain me ?
    So, a new class need to upgrade to 1 from 60 ? :S

And how many mastery need a for upgrade ?

@angryde
    , you have a M58. How many for M59 ?

Thanks

Suzy
    @suzyq

I probably won’t get the update until tomorrow or even Thursday morning as Amazon are always the last to release updates.

From what everyone has been saying it sounds like a total nightmare. I was wondering if the people who have got it are still able to win battles in the Arena?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde

They got the new golden chili right (w 7 programmers working 12 hour shifts for 8 days.) Can we ask for anything more?

I got killed in the arena too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.