Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 please tell your friends to farm seeds and water. They can make anything.

Raxor
    @mndc

I honestly don’t know about all these useless changes :

– Why changing the mastery level, only to actually nerf (yes, this is a nerf no matter what) the birds ?

– Why making the Chronical Caves harder ? Ok, now you can get more mastery, but why changing it ?

– Now the bananas can’t be farmed because they removed every spot giving it, so the description in the Cauldron menu is now innaccurate.

I feel it’s more of a downgrade rather than an update tbh.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    It’s more comfy to directly get bananas, though. You don’t have to get two resources and hope that the dice is in your favour today.
    Same goes for square wood and rainbow shells.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

YOU CAN STILL OBTAIN BANANAS.
    But like Burning Pumpkins, they’re not a main prize (anymore).
    South Beach-1’s reward wheel has two slots with one banana each.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 Matilda’s Garden has tomatoes, bananas and water. You can’t lose.

Raxor
    @mndc

I have to say that changing the main prizes of these 2 particular ingredients are idiotic in a way I can’t even describe.

It’s better they remade them gainable, so far it’s more a lazy tactic to remove it.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 Rovio changed these reward wheels too? To what?
    https://i.nahraj.to/f/1yUx.jpg

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I’m at M60 all birds, but I can win Mastery with event.
    Normal ?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer
    It seems that everything works ok in 1.5.2 :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45; @kennymcc

Thanks for the help I will probably delete the app after the event cuz I’m still paranoid?

@bubbley

That’s the stupid thing about it is that unless we acknowledge it every time we will never know who our FE’s make it to.

I could conceivably spend 20 minutes grinding for friends and they may not get a single FE.

Rovio could have at least made it so that once the FE quota is used up friends will give you snouts(even in small amounts at least it would be something) or even with the amount of new items to enchant they could give you single shards or if this was too much like 10 squarewood or something. However that would require competence on Rovio’s part?

EDIT- Oh and great work on the 1.5.2 stats,very professional. I was just giving poptimus random stats, well done?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast yes they could do something like that but they’d likely mess it up so that friends only got wood and no FE.

Thanks hope it was what he wanted.

@grimmjow
    you can always gain mastery with events.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc So you kept your device on the entire time?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@smwforever45

Do you think they will leave mastery 61 in the game? Pretty stupid if they do… I don’t see why they don’t just return the cap to 60.

Is it really worth it to grind for a 2% gain? Meh.

For some reason your last line made me laugh: “I have no clue why they opted for this change; but people on Facebook are now complaining that they can’t farm bananas anymore.” Too funny when taken by itself… Who actually farms bananas, though? Just farm for snoutlings and buy whatever you need… I still have over 75,000 snoutlings after buying up all the new potions from Prof Pig’s lab… And I’ve got around 1000 health potions I’ll probably never use, except for maybe in Golden Pig dungeons…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So they removed an entire level. But the star collection still says 1026. So either they added a level somewhere or that’s another typo.

EDIT: Scratch that. They removed two levels. They were 4 South Beach levels earlier but now there’s only two.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I launched the game aprox. 5 hours before the start of the event, and I keep it launched so far :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc How long do you intend to do that?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Not sure :) I do some farming of Square Wood right now :)

Edit: Do u want me to test anything :)?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@bubbley, @datguygamer, @sutekh137,

No, when we are a mastery max (15 before this update), we can’t win mastery with event.
    Now, I’m a M60 with all class and I can win mastery. Why ?
    I know that M61 is “active”, cause we can see the progress bar in Nest (10.485 mastery). But when I play a level, bar doesn’t progress.

So, need I to compete this event for win mastery or it’s just a bug ?

Thanks.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@bubbley, @datguygamer, @grimmjow

The true experts will correct me if I am wrong, but I certainly do think mastery can be gained to reach 61. I completed Cave 4-5 yesterday once they eased up the pig difficulty, and gained 296 mastery on Elite Paladin and Bard with just one time through (though I don’t think auto-play would have worked — pigs are still too tough depending on the combination of classes you use).

So yeah, you can grind out mastery, I’m pretty sure.

My issue is more, “Should I bother?” I still think Rovio might clean up this mastery 60/61 debacle by hard-capping us back to 60 with a future update. So I am not going to waste a lot of time grinding (especially if auto-play is not an option) just to have that work wasted…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137 @grimmjow I think it is a bug but at the same time it is not.

Reason why I say that: XP levels are coded upto 80 and thus mastery levels are as well. But we cannot reach L61 officially and thus the M61 upgrade is a glitched unlock. But you can definitely gain mastery to level up. All my mastery is at 60 but in the event wheel I can see mastery rewards which means I can still rank up when in normal situations, it should give me only Snoutlings.

So this is a bug but this bug is a beneficial one as the game (even though) does not accept it as a verified rank up (since you cannot buy mastery at the dojo), it still allows you to rank up nonetheless. I think this will be fixed very easily if they allow levels beyond 60 someday.

I say go for it (because when they release the rank up legit, they may increase the requirement thus making it tedious) as I am aiming for 6K all as it only requires 10K approx. Two events and I am M61.

Also, @grimmjow The GAPM is bugged as 60 multi-rolls but the new set items did not pop up once. It is just like when the Piercing set was glitched. Just letting you know.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Post a screencap of the star collection menu and how strong are your enemies on Level 3 of the mini-campaign?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Is it all u wanted? Or do u need anything more?

EDIT: Those Pigs are always the same (no random Pigs). BTW. There were stronger pigs in level 1 or in level 2 :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Haha too true?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

If anyone wants any information from version 1.5.2 write me as soon as possible. I think that I will update to 1.5.3 soon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc As I thought, my pigs are monumentally weaker than yours. (So the event data is not server sided, hmm. I have a really nasty idea, heheheh. >:D)

ALso, where’s the screenshot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.