Paladin vs Avenger

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Paladin vs Avenger

• I have seen many walkthroughs and I have almost never seen anyone using the Avenger headgear to beat the very hard levels. I am currently at Cave 2, Princess, Paladin and Adventurer Pig is my go-to set up. Are there any scenarios where the Avenger headgear is more useful than the Paladin headgear, or is the Avenger just a poor man’s Paladin? Also, does Avenger’s rage chili damage increase as its health decrease?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The Avenger’s regular attack increases/decreases with damage. The Heroic Strike should not be affected by this.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

Ok thanks. Do you think the Avenger is more useful than Paladin in any scenario?

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

NOO!!! it was a waste of money:)

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Avenger’s average DPS is the highest in the entire game (160%). However, keeping his HP low is such an annoying thing – not so recommended.

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

Avenger only deals 80% damage when it has full health. This damage increases 1% per 2% health lost, so it’ll deal 120% damage maximum. Paladin deals 135% damage, so it’s definitely better than Avenger. If you want to use a bird whose damage increases when health is lost, Sea Dog is way better. Avenger should only be used if you want to use I Dare You, but I recommend using Knight and Rogues’ effect, or Princess.

TomC
    @tomc

Sea Dog’s damage decreases when health is lost though.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

Avenger damage increases by 2% per 1% health lost. I calculated it and I think the avenger needs to be at roughly 73% health before its damage matches the Paladin. Paladin heals as it attack, while the Avenger needs to have less health to be advantageous, the Paladin will have more health most of the time. Judging from the specs I don’t know if the increased damage of the avenger can really justify its overall lower health compared to the paladin.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Paladin vs Avenger

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.