List of Over-Power Levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 20 replies - 76 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Dead End Level 17 = +14%

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey with the bots at an overpower L16 does that show in the event table as purple??? Only used to see Gold & Silver as bonuses but i”‘m starting to see purple now

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 Purple is for bots promoted from 110% to 140%

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 That would be the new Amethyst promotions as @droversdog said. I am already seeing Star-Amethysts on my boards on most events so competition is even tougher now. It looks cool, I must admit but this whole sparks thing was just a ploy for Rovio to get more money from players. rarely do I come 1st now with my Star-Gold bots.

Asen_77
    @asen

I already has one promoted to Amethyst Crown and second is on the first level with 110%. I am not spending money and win sparks from events and spark run every day. To promote my 4 used bots to Amethyst Crown will take me at least another 2-3 months and I expect after that to come something new for sparks or another new levels …

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey Guys,

Thanks alot I’ll never get any to those levels and so was wondering what was what.

iechyd da

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer Does Overpowering effect fire rate and cool down for any of the tfs or does it just effect attack power and defense?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 What did you mean by “I’ll never get to any to those levels”? So you won’t Overpower or Promote?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor It depends on the bots. Different bots get different effects upon overpowering on top of health and attack. For example, Chromia upon overpower, shoots 10 or so projectiles, while normally she doesn’t. Regular Optimus Prime survives a full slam of a monolith without even losing half a heart etc.

I have to say, rather than a random percentage, they should have made the overpower a bit more easy to understand in terms of display..

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Dead End Level 18 = +21%

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Soundwave Level 18 = +348%

Soundwave Level 19 = +443%

Joel
    @joel687

Is it wrong that the whole Overpower deal makes me want to hack the game? I have even looked into it using my other decice and my son’s game. Nothing worked. Shocker.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So how exactly is this supposed to work?

I overpowered UM to L16 last night.  Supposedly he received a +28% boost.

Is that +28% to each of three of his main stats, or is it somehow distributed between them?

Also, the description I got when UM came out of Astrotrain the first time I used him was:

“Armor Upgraded / Repair Nanites Enabled”

Does this mean that UM now regenerates health during the run??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone figured out how Overpower bonuses distribute themselves?

For example, if overpowering a TF gives them a +50% boost, does that mean

1. EACH of its primary stats (Attack, Defence, and Vehicle Time) get boosted by +50%, or
    2. is that 50% spread out, so it might be +10/+10/+30, or +5/+20/+25 or some combination adding up to 50%?
    Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@optimuspig No one knows. I expected they would disclose it thru the FAQ about Overpower but they did not.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, the Overpower FAQ page on Rovio’s website is basically useless.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s Blaster’s overpower bonus going from L16 to L17?

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Level 17 Blaster is 258%. Level 18 – 343%. Level 19 – 438%.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Just wait until this “Overpower” additive gets out of control…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In what way?  You mean like increasing the cap to L30?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 20 replies - 76 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.