other ways to play angry birds go

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum other ways to play angry birds go

• personally i love the idea of angry birds go, but i hate racing games on mobile devices, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of alternative ways to play it, i was thinking of sidelodaing it onto (if i get one) the ouya.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Angry Birds Go! will launch for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry 10 according to Rovio.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@tmsforever, this is not officially supported but there is a successful Android emulator for the PC called Bluestacks. Treat it as an experimental program as it’s still under development, but I could run Bad Piggies on it just fine.

You need a decent computer to run the emulator as its not as efficient as native Android hardware of course, so your mileage may vary. But in this day and age of $300 quad core laptops, Bluestacks should be able to run most common Android games with ease.

Unfortunately there won’t be a PC version so no cool dramatic video productions from me lol. The capability to do HDMI capture from mobile devices is not as cheap as I thought.

Birds!
    @theog

I hope AB Go can be playable using bluestacks and using our mobile devices as a controller/steering wheel. That would be great :D

@les-toreadors
    Android 4.4 Kitkat already supports video recording without root, but it needs PC (You only need a USB cable and android sdk app which is free). The OTA update is on nexus devices only right now, while other devices have to wait :(

tmsforever
    @tmsforever

thanks for the advice :) i really think rovio kind of messed up relesing this on mobile devices only.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@theog

Really! I’d love to ‘invest’ in a 4.4 device next chinese new year then. Thank you for the tech tip! Now let’s just hope future Android 4.4 tablets don’t cost more than a classic motorcycle here :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum other ways to play angry birds go

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.