ORIGINAL Grimlock & ORIGINAL Starscream! NEEDED CHARACTERS!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ORIGINAL Grimlock & ORIGINAL Starscream! NEEDED CHARACTERS!!

• Grimlock (Original Grimlock)

Original Starscream (Robot Form)

Original Starscream (Vehicle Form)

If there are 2 characters that should be updated in Angry Birds Transformers, they would definitely have to be the ORIGINAL Grimlock (the on with the Yellow Beak with Black Arrow; uppermost image) & the ORIGINAL Starscream (lower 2 images). These 2 characters are the FIRST of the Hal & Minion Pig Transformers, but have yet to be playable. If you want these to characters, then help support this forum and send the word to Rovio.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@furyslinger200 Duplicate characters are the last thing we need. I don’t get why people wanna see different versions of the already existing characters rather than characters who haven’t made their debut yet. Personally, I wanna see Bulkhead and Ironhide make their appearances in the game.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Ah, but here’s the thing, Mighty Red. Those 2 characters I have shown in the images in this forum are the FIRST incarnations of the Hal & Minion Pig transformers, yet they just continue to become more obscure. But I know a NEEDED character when I see one, and here are my reasons.

Why should the ORIGINAL Grimlock (simply dubbed “Grimlock”) be Playable?

1.) He is the MAIN Hal Transformer, sporting the Yellow Beak with Black Arrow

2.) Energon Grimlock is the closest we have to the original counterpart, as he sports the same paint scheme (albeit with Energon Markings).

3. Grey Slam Grimlock “unfairly” took the original Grimlock’s place, yet the original Grimlock still appears in Grey Slam Grimlock’s cutscene, making an inconsistency.

4.) Goldbite Grimlock’s “new icon” is the original Grimlock’s icon. Therefore, the icon & charcter’s paint scheme DON’T MATCH. If Goldbite Grimlock had kept his original icon, and Grey Sla Grimlock got a new icon, the incosistency would not have happened. Here is Goldbite Grimlock’s REAL icon.: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/angrybirds/images/5/53/ABTransformersGoldbiteGrimlock.png/revision/latest?cb=20141019060814

5.) The Original Grimlock still appears in messages for players to rate the game.

6.) The original Grimlock still appears in Twitter Tweets & Facebook Posts in the Angry Birds Pages or the Angry Birds Transformers Facebook Page.

7.) The original Grimlock has his own trailer (“Hal as Grimlock”; has been recently posted on the AB Transformers Facebook Page, by the way) & appears in the Angry Birds Transformers Gameplay Trailer.

“Hal as Grimlock”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svl_hrkIGAg

8.) The original Grimlock WAS playable during the soft-launch, but thanks to the “Deceptihogs Revenge” update, Grey Slam Grimlock replaced that character.

And why should the original Starscream be playable?

1.) The most crucial evidence is the original Starscream appearing in Gem Offers every now and then when players complete a level shortly after opening the game.

2.) Energon Starscream is the closest we have to the original counterpart, as he sports the same paint scheme (albeit with Energon Markings).

3. The Starscream who debut in the “Seek & Destroy” event did NOT sport the paintwork that he had shown in the images above. Therefore, I consider the original Starscream (whom I dub simply “Starscream”) & “Seek & DEstroy” Starscream (whom I dub “Starscream Mk. II” or “Dark Starscream”) are 2 ENTIRELY DIFFERENT characters.

4.) The Original Starscream also appears in the Christmas Loading Screen.

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

furyslinger2000 I agree because they were the first but put in the survey.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Well, I do advise to support this forum. I mean, the characters I have showing in the images above are the FIRST incarnations of the Hal & Minion Pig Transformers. So, of course they SHOULD be playable.</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ORIGINAL Grimlock & ORIGINAL Starscream! NEEDED CHARACTERS!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.