OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Just had the new Grimlock again he fires a blue object and not a stream like the other Grimlocks. He was at L12 but did not seem all that powerful.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

That’s Trypticon.

Should probably be showing up in the next event.

cbya
    @cbya

@ineptidude

@wrw01

Curious – what happens when you upgrade TFs that high in terms of bonuses?

And any noticeable differences in using them?

Jimboy
    @tom-boyles

Great update, got to play 1 out of 4 rounds. Game closed when I tried to play.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 3 is all pigs. 250 token level will be 38k.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig & @datguygamer i had the chance to try out the Power Master +10 Fire Rate at Ultimate Optimus Prime and indeed the firing was decreased rather to increase. So after removing the accessory And re-try again i see noticeable difference without the accessory. So the master of JARSU hit again. They nerfed / messed up with the fire rate! Same problem at original Optimus Prime’s Power Master +10 Fire Rate.

Also i need to make something clear. I miss judged the Ultimate Megatron’s Acid rounds. They are working fine in the Live Event and at the normal events from the map. Meaning that the acid round hitting somewhere else and the golden cubes will started to melt down. BUT this thing it won’t work at the golden cubes of the Spark Run!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @elpapam @asen @sntrooper

Okay, I wasted gems (against my better judgement) just to see how many tokens it costs to max out Overpower. 18000 tokens aka 9000 gems from level 24 to level 25 and final bonus is 218%. This is impossible on so many levels to reach without spending a truckload of gems and I only could because I had the gem glitch way back. Without that, you will never be able to max out a single bot ever playing legit.

I played both event node and regular node with him and I cannot find any difference in event score, damage, health whatsoever. What does this percentage mean Rovio? What am I overpowering? My competitors? Enemies in the game? My wallet?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer I was right that it was a waste of time… And aparantely this overpower shit is only overpowering/milking out our wallets.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Every update they do, they screw over something else while fixing something (though that’s debatable). Man, they are useless. Now we will have to wait for the next update to fix these accessories.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer better add the (IF) they fix them… because knowing rovio… They only care is money same shit at the Angry Birds Epic they messed that blessed game now they are messing with this too… it’s unforgivable.

Asen_77
    @asen

I just have first crash when I start Sparks Run. Level start and in a few seconds just crashed and get me out. After return timer is running and sparks level run is lost. For now other levels are working normal, as JARSU normal of course.

@datguygamer
    Thanks for the info. After post of @wrw01 I was pretty sure that this is just useless update. We can Update JARSU with useless and become – Just Another Rovio screw up with useless update – so lets become JARSUUU ;)

I will suggest just to return few updates and to let us just play the game …

aloc
    @aloc

@elpapam

For 3 non-overpowered bots in the spark run, the best is 315% bonus.

Does it mean the spark run is achievable to get full spark only if the bots are overpowered? it is just bull shxt

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@aloc If you want to maximize your chance to get all the sparks from the Spark Run yest you have to have 3 bots with each 105% Bonus (Golden Crown) and yes all together are 315%. So basically the spark run is i a shit thing in my eyes. Because you have to earn sparks before run the spark run so to have a chance to get them… isn’t it stupid?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Yes, it sucks that you need sparks to complete SparkRun. What a load of crap. This is a scam mode to make players buy more bundles just to get that squeeze out of their pockets.

Asen_77
    @asen

Hahaha just play with Unicron. Two last event I never saw him and told it’s time to call him Unicorn ;)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The spark run thing should reward better. Doing some boring but simple tasks in the daily missions grants to you 400 sparks.

In the spark run, the best prize is lower than the daily quests. In my case its a maximum of 330 sparks, but I could only achieve about 260 in a very good run. They are forcing you to concentrate your sparks on three bots, just to get more sparks.

I bet that after a little while, they will make some huge change that will nerf all fully promoted bots, and all our hard work will be for nothing (again).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Geez, that’s absolutely insane. There’s no way I’m doing Overpower. This has moved way beyond pay-to-win.

@elpapam

Thanks for checking it out. Another JARSU. And not the first time that an accessory has the opposite effect (remember the Angry Birds Movie hat with the +Defense that ended up being -Defense?)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Since you say best prize, does that mean you’ve reached the end of SparkRun?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig yeap i remember it. Or don’t you remember the Vortex for Galvatron that was suppose to cool down the weapon but it was the opposite effect make it more hot and after 1 max 2 shoots galvatrons become unusable and they hadn’t fix this shit over a half year???

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

Sorry, I meant the best prize for my current level.

It is hard enough on level 25, and I doubt I will reach the maximum level for the spark run, unless I’m very lucky with the swarm of flying pigs.

What I wanted to say is that the spark run is much harder than the daily quests, and it should give us better rewards. Specially now that they nerfed the amount of sparks we get from daily quests.

Oh, and I saw the pig with a green heart last run. I could click on it, and it say that pig has more health.
    So, I have the following information about enemies so far:
    > Pig with Blue “+”: Regenerates health
    > Pig with Purple Sword: Deals more damage
    > Pig with Green Heart: Has increased health

I’ve seen a pig with an yellow lightning, But I didn’t see its description.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes We will continue with levels. As I see things from my side, you just get 2-3 days hard run agt most on some level, and after that you have easy run so you can proceed. Also, Spark run is harder but for only 10 minutes. You need more time to finish all Daily Quests and to play much more levels. Lets not forget in the past when we need to play several times at one area. At some times this tasks could take you more then few hours. So Sparks run is harder, but you can stay on lower level and to get lets say 200 sparks for sure ( as many of the players do ) or you can continue up in the levels as I and you do and of course a lot other players. For me they need to gave more sparks for harder level, or they should change something and let us use Energonicons for example.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Actually I forgot about that one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes I saw that one. It’s Lightning pig and it shoots faster than any other pig.

Also I agree about SparkRun; it should give more rewards but knowing Rovio, won’t happen.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I dont know about you guys but as of yestarday I have been hardly getting any flying pigs during regular runs… last night I even got to do 3 runs WITHOUT A SINGLE FLYING PIG…!!!! I mean, WTF? the event is about flying pigs and yet I dont get any? how they expect anyone to score?
    On the other hand, Rovio/Excient nerfed E. Grimlock; its overheating twice as fast and by the feel it seems that HP where cut down 20%. I could take down a WMT in a single stream of energy and now 3/4 of the way to destruction of the WMT E. Grimlock overheats and must wait to cool down… >:( Not good, not good.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@luis-carlo-arocha Today’s target is all pigs, not just flying pigs. That’s why the token level is so high. I just had four runs over 1000 points each before bonus and only a handful of flying pigs total. Lots of balloon pigs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.