OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

Well said.

I do spend money on apps but only when they are well designed, aren’t at risk of total failure after an update, and spending cash makes my life easier but it’s not “pay to win”.

On top of that, the ABT we’re playing now is virtually unrecognizable from the ABT that started out over two-and-a-half years ago. Pretty much everything they’ve done since then has only made the game more difficult and less fun to play, for example:

– adding the silo and missions, then messing around with the silo capacity and mission rewards
    – require special materials to upgrade your TFs to higher levels – I’m here to shoot pigs, not manage resources!
    – added the Pig Lab, then messing around with the spin rewards and then the probabilities
    – added the Energonicons (which to be fair, I actually like even though there’s really only three of them that I use on a regular basis) but then they NERFed the good ones.
    – added the “Special” Events – well it’s not really “special” if they’re constantly running, and I won’t even begin to tally up how much sleep I’ve probably lost playing them – I’m probably much less healthy and productive in real life due to sleep deprivation than if I’d never played this game at all
    – added the Sparkrun, which is a huge time waster, but necessary if you want to try to keep up with the big spenders, but make it so difficult to earn full sparks
    – added the Daily Quest, which is yet another huge time waster but also necessary if you want to try to keep up with the big spenders, but then reduced the reward payouts
    – added this Overpower thing, which I’ve decided that I’m going to completely ignore

Have I missed anything?

Asen_77
    @asen

JARSU …. I got Fire Rate with tokens, and receive Explosive Rounds as there is shown on the pictures. But when I get to bot I have 10% Fire Rate and no Explosive Rounds.

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

Oh they overpower to level 25 if anyone’s still wondering. If I didn’t have a bajillion gems I wouldn’t be playing this game anymore.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig & @ramonpontes +1000 Respect said everything! @asen for what Optimus you didn’t have explosive rounds?

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Ultimate Optimus Prime

Swing
    @swing

At different times I’ve thought that they were trying to kill the game, they were beating it up, water boarding it, a stab here or there, but now they are throwing it from a helicopter, running over it with a tank, shooting it with rocket propelled grenades.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen They messed them But the Explosive Rounds are there but in another Accessory Hiq and the 10% Fire Rate in tho other Power Master those are from the Barracks info, maybe or i am sure they messed the images? At the token exchange! Your Explosive Rounds works right?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

They screwed up Ultimate Optimus’ “HIQ” (+10% Fire Rate) accessory.

In my Token Exchange it shows available for 225 tokens. The issue is that I already own it.

Also, HIQ should be Explosive Rounds, not +Fire Rate.

Double JARSU!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@elpapam Any tips on fighting Boss Pig with Ultimate Megatron.

I usually accidentally kill him halfway through the level missing out on destroying more missiles.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Just for fun, I decided to spend some tokens and see what would happen if I bought Ultimate Optimus’ “HIQ” accessory.

It’s actually Ultimate Optimus’ “Power Master” accessory.

I just wasted 225 tokens buying an accessory that I already owned.

JARSU!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m done for this event. Got everything I wanted (Sparks) and something I didn’t want (Power Master). Not going to waste my time or gems chasing after the Overpower.

Going to enjoy the break.

Good luck, everyone.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I didn’t have those two accessories for Ultimate Optimus and i unlocked them today from token exchange. Are they working or not ???

@gabe-nestor
    before starting unleash his missiles hit him as many times as you can and hit the pair of missiles when they are coming very close and the again hit him again until the next pair of missiles come very near at you then hit missiles and repeat the same procedure.
    That’s my strategy till now i haven’t lost my Ultimate Megatron against Pig Boss

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Don’t know if they work properly or not. UOP is not a TF that a normally play. Only if he shows up on a regular map node that I need to clear for the Daily Quest, otherwise I’ve never used him in a Competition run.

Since I’m done with the Opt In event, I’ll waste a couple of charges later and give it a try and let you know.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I dont know if anybody has noticed but there is a new version of Grimlock. Ive had it as a companion a pair of times but I cant seem to find any references to it, not even the name.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

It’s “Trypticon”.

He’s based on Hal, so in-game he’s basically a Grimlock variant (although in the wider Transformers universe, he’s the Decepticon City-Bot, and the sworn enemy of Metroplex).

The first mention was in the details of the latest hard update (1.26.6.x).

There’s also now a mention of him in the News Feed. No confirmation of when he’ll be available to either purcahse or to obtain from a Special Event, but I’m guessing probably the next event after Opt In finishes.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They fixed the JARSU with Ultimate Optimus’s accessories in the exchange.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Too late for me. Oh, well.

Joel
    @joel687

They fixed the ending date in the news feed. It will end April 7, 0:00 UTC (Thursday night for those of us in the US)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

UOP’s explosive rounds are working.

It’s hard to tell about increased fire rate though, since there’s no effect you can watch out for.

It takes about 7-8 shots to kill a WMT.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I tried UOP. His fire rate needs work. It’s terrible. Also is it just me or did Goldbite Grimlock’s ray get even thinner?

ED209
    @ed209

free tokens will help get more accessories for my tfs, not bothering with the overpower stuff at the moment

Sparks and accessories it is

sheepybach
    @paul13

The next buddle just popped up for a minute or so.
    35000 Sparks
    +
    1200 Gems
    £48.99
    They are having a laff looking for that crazy amount of cash when the game keeps crashing.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Thanks for trying out! Once JARSU happened again!

@datguygamer
    i have the same feeling about Gold Bite Grimlock JARSU!

ED209
    @ed209

There was a Nemesis prime bundle on my sons tablet for 28.99 with some gems and a accessory. God knows why people would spend this kinda money if tf bundles, had the game crash to home screen twice today and lost two runs in the event because of it

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.