OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Are looking in Google Play Store or Amazon App Store? I updated through Google about 7 hours ago when I woke up.

Asen_77
    @asen

For 15 000 points there was 180 tokens. Surprise is that for 18 000 points it’s shows 250 tokens. So total will be 50 tokens more 1150. Let see if this could be not the last level ?. I will confirm later.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k I was looking on Google Play. No update for me. Still 1.25.whatever.

@optimuspig
    Yeah I guess so.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

So basically Soundwave is now the comically overpowered bot (replacing Dead End and E. Grimlock)? Glad I’ve promoted him fully (just got him to gold star a couple weeks ago), but still, a 184% bonus is absurdly unfair to everyone, especially if they’re going to make it so hard to get that many tokens.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

That’s odd. I’m on Android and was able to update a couple hours ago. (Not sure about before – I only checked then.)

@millforce2k
    @datguygamer

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

If I sum up the price for all my missing accessories (11 on total), plus the price for the spark containers, I will need 7770 tokens. It is achievable, and I don’t even need to reach third place all days. I can even skip some accessories, if I need to. I can’t even imagine in exchanging all this stuff for one overpower upgrade.

All mt primes are at level 15, except the Energon one. It is still level 8, and the offer to raise it to level 9 is 2.100 tokens. Can anyone with other levels confirm the values for the respective promotion?

ED209
    @ed209

@ramonpontes, on my sons tablet its the same as he has no level 15 tfs.

some get can get for 500 tokens, some for 1000 so it depends on what there current rank is

Joel
    @joel687

@ramonpontes – All my bots are either at level 12 or 15. The level 12 ones are 5,000 tokens to upgrade to level 13 in the token exchange

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – That explains why I went to 1150 tokens. I skipped over a level and never saw that it went from 180 to 250. There is nothing above 250

ED209
    @ed209

@joel687, can confirm this, went from 180 tokens to then 250 for 18k.

total tokens for the day for me is 1150, going to stick with my usual plan of sparks then accessories after.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2, WMTs. 250 token level will be 18k.

I, too, am going for sparks and the whatever accessories I can get. I had a opportunity to take first with a gem recharge, but decided against it. Maybe if the event was longer and we had a realistic chance at overpower boosts.

Joey
    @joeyba

accessories and sparks it is! My maximum is level 15 to any TF. im not moving above that for any reason but to finally quit this game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They still haven’t fixed the end date in the news feed.

Are we assuming that it’s ending at 19:00 EST on April 7th (i.e. five day event)?

I suppose it’s possible that it’s really a six day event ending at 19:00 EST on April 8th.

@Lewie4
    , what’s the official word?

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – I finally had the chance to try out UM against Unicron. He shredded him a little faster than Ratchet. Thanks again for the recommendation

wrw01
    @wrw01

It is over and out with ABT for this flinger. With the overpower levels it is just another hoarding aspect of the game with no significant and real improvement to game playing for the end users. That is only my opinion.

I upgraded one to level 20, two to level 17 and the remaining to 16. Played the nodes and special events and wondered what changed? Maybe there will be events in the future but this flinger will delete the app tomorrow so I will never know. What does 230+ million coins and almost 2 million pigs get…still wondering. Leveled 15 all the transformers, have every transformer offered, have each and every customized accessory for all the transformers, completed all 86 achievements and played the game from its release over two years ago. Also have seven transformers to the max sparks level. I obtained every thing to the max that they offered and were available in the appropriate time frame like sparks.

I will miss it but it has basically turned into a game of hoarding and that is now not very enjoyable in playing each day. In short, they have programmed the fun out of the game, at least for me and are now only interested in gem sales in all aspects of the game. Everything eventually get back to gems in the long run. Just one flingers thoughts.

Thanks to all of you for the information, advice and data presented in this forum of the Nest. I do not post much but do read and learn from your posts. Greatly appreciate your knowledge and your kindness in the sharing of it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01

Take care.

I suspect that you will not be the last one to leave.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Thank you for all your posts. You and a few others are the intelligent end users who post the most useful information on this game. Thanks for your generosity of sharing and for assisting other flingers in playing this great game. I will miss it but it is time to move on…my OCD has had enough…

Asen_77
    @asen

@wrw01 Wish you all the best. Thanks for your posts and especially last one. I was almost sure about that new promoto to level 16 wont help, but your post says all. I will just continue as my first plan and will play on my strategy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@wrw01 I wish you also the best! It will be sad not seeing you around. But believe me there will be many people that they will quit the game. I am will be one of them. The level 16 it will only be helpful at the events and only as extra bonus in the events of the map will not see anything like the sparks they aren’t doing anything at the normal map events.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

This is bad. Problems with the new v1.26.6.2

My iPad3 is giving problems by RANDOMLY crashing to the iOS home screen when:

1) loading the game
    2) playing Deceptihog transformers on the map
    3) playing Live Event Opt-In (I wish I could opt in…)
    4) playing Spark Run.

To add insult to injury, my iPad3 is the one having the 26,000 sparks and 2500+ gems. And it was my most stable game machine so far for Angry Birds Transformers.

My Android Galaxy Note 3 however buggy + crash prone it was in the past, is now STABLE and has no such problems. Irony that it only has 8,000+ sparks and 700+ gems. AAAAUUUUGH :(

Anyone using iOS having problems?

sheepybach
    @paul13

So they are at it again then. Reduced 500 Sparks to 400 in Daily Quest.
    New purple Grimlock on the way.
    Over power a new thing or is it?? Does this now mean that the 10% extra firepower add-ons are no longer any good? If this is the case then IMHO they should return every last Gem we have used to buy add-ons for our ABT Bots.
    Sorry no wonder the top places on the boards are low these days as players are just so fed up with them messing around all the time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@wrw01 So you say there are more overpower levels beyond 16? How many exactly are there?

Also sad to see you leave and I think you never found your Shane.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Most of the accessories being offered are either ones I have already, or else they fit into the same body slot as an accessory I already have, so there’s no point in getting it since I wouldn’t be able to use it anyway.

That makes this event relatively easy, since I only need to max out the Challenge each. Not going to bother wasting gems to chase in the Competition.

And I’m not going to waste my gems or effort on this Overpower thing either. None of the Optimuses are TFs that I would consider using in a Sparkrun or a Competition run anyway. It seems that most players have settled into some combination of UM/Ratchet/Dead End/EGL/GSG/GBG to maximum promote.

Going to eke out as many sparks as I can for the upcoming Trypticon event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

So it is possible to overpower a bot to level 20 at least, according to @wrw01. My plan to level up all bots is totally ruined now.

I have two main rules for free games:
    > Don’t play free games that has exclusive items for paying customers.
    > Never spend a cent in the game even if it takes time to get those items.

I can watch ads, it does not bother me, and it is a way to support the game, even if I don’t pay real money for it.

I could follow my rules util now, and I’m satisfied with my achievements, but with the recent changes, they are basically saying: All the content is virtually available for free, but people who spend money will get the content faster, and you will not be able to beat them in a competition, so you will never get that content in practice.

In a normal pay to win game, you buy accessories and other items that will give you an advantage over the other players, but those items last to the very end of the game’s life. The devs can launch better items, but they usually don’t make past items useless. In ABT it is not true. Your bots or its accessories can be nerfed anytime, even if you have spent money on them.

I still enjoy playing, but I can see that this may change very quickly, when we all can see the damage done by the recent changes. <Complaint mode off>.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

After the upgrade I cannot earn any tokens as each challenge run hard crashes to iOS. No Fun!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.