Opinion: Do you think Angry Birds Under Pigstruction will become Angry Birds 2?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Opinion: Do you think Angry Birds Under Pigstruction will become Angry Birds 2?

• I am curious how many of you think that the name, “Angry Birds Under Pigstruction” is temporary, and whether or not this is actually “Angry Birds 2”. Personally, I think it is, but I have no insight what so ever.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Good thought and I feel like it could be too. I mean all the birds powers are the same with better graphics and some new stuff. So IMO its just a really updated version of ABO.

I remember back when that Angry Birds Revolution update came out for ABO a while back adding Flock Favorites. I feel like this is part of it even though Rovio hasn’t said a thing about it since :P.

Not only do I feel this is Angry Birds 2 but also the end of Angry Birds Rio. The movies are over and this game has the same lush graphics as Rio so therefore I feel Rio is now irrelevant.

Personally I wouldn’t mind if both games ended as this game is really kind of both of those games mixed together which I like. One thing I would like to be added though is in game collectibles. That’s an AB tradition to me.

Just my opinion.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@partshade
    ABR seems to be obsoleted already for me. I think it will become Angry Birds 2. All I worry is how long Rovio would be able to sustain its games and customers’ satisfaction….but I’m ready to move on if necessary… ;'( I also like in-game collectibles.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I eblieve AB Under Pigconstruction is temporary name for Angry Birds 2, couldn’t think of any other name. It is very much like orignal, except it is improved and of course it is pay to play kind of game with life losing system. I really hate the fact I can’t restart game after start without loosing life.
    So far I haven’t see many faults and I hope it will be released globally very soon (hope it wouldn’t take over 3 months like AB Epic did).

burungberang
    @cltan1985

I recall in an interview some time ago that when Rovio announced their acquisition of “Casey’s Contraptions” and changed the name to “Amazing Alex” they said the name change was because “Casey’s Contraptions” was a mouthful, even to native English speakers. That was what I thought of “Under Pigstruction”.

I hope this naming wisdom prevails when the game gets launched worldwide.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@cltan1985 I am not naitive English speaker but I don’t find pronouncing “Casey’s contraptions” correctly difficult. Rather I think that boy’s name “Casey” sounded to much American, while Alex was rather neutral…
    Under Pigstruction suggest that game is still in developing phase and it wouldn’t sound good for already developed game. Anyway we will find out soon.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@cltan1985 “Casey’s Contraptions” doesn’t sound very hard to pronounce, but English is my first (and strongest) language. And Alex would be more common worldwide as a name, but for me, Casey sounds like a female name. Like @cosmo2503 said, Under Pigstruction seems that Rovio is still in the process of improving it and probably will be called something else after it is released worldwide.

Josm
    @josm

I dont think the name will change, the name makes sense. the pigs are building different structures every time, so under pigstruction ;)

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

It is now angry birds 2.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

That’s right, as I can also see Silver in the Angry Birds 2 poster.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Opinion: Do you think Angry Birds Under Pigstruction will become Angry Birds 2?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.