Operation: Damage Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Operation: Damage Event

• The Operation: Damage event has started. The variants are the bonus squad (with a 4x bonus). You get two bots.

They have Shockwave, his accessories, Energon Soundwave overpower and accessories

Edit: This is a 5-day event

IMG_0417.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • ST
    @thombleson

Also still no token carry over. I got some TF to upgrade to level 15 and that is 7,000 tokens. I hate to see what some of the overpower cost. Rovio really need to let tokens carry over that way we can have a stock pile like we have coins and pigs. Maybe they would atleast let 50% from each event carry over.

Joel
    @joel687

I was able to collect the bonus tokens I saved from the newsfeed into this event. Having your device running when they start the new event is the key

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

This will be good for my 95% Ultimate Megatron and 90% Deadend totalling 470%! I may go for an overpower since I claimed my 2k tokens, though I would have liked to see the new bot.

Unless they changed the multipliers, the token levels are expected to be:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Joel
    @joel687

I am trying to decide if I want to srriously compete in this event. I am rockin a 525% bonus this time. I think it is conceivable that I could get 150k tokens. Even if that doesn’t get me first place, It might be worth it.

Then again, do I actually want to overpower either Shockwave or Energon Soundwave?!?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 if you start overpowering those two then you will want to do and the others and i am not so sure how match will be possible the next events that might come if you will be able to collect all those tokens that is need to overpower one by one TF from 15-> 16 level and don’t believe that it’s worth it.

Also i am considering to give away my old iPad to my nephew along side with my progress of all AB games Epic/Transformers/Seasons though the epic i haven’t touched it for 4-5 months now…

Joel
    @joel687

I saw one of the new blocks in the event. It is a red block with a black fist on it. I am pretty sure it blew up just like tnt. Hard to tell when Ratchet is going nuts on a stack…

Joel
    @joel687

So far, I am the only one in my board with a gold crown variant. Score!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

All this hype about new bots then this…At least I’ll get Ratbat and some gems.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I haven’t seen the new blocks yet. Of course, with Ultimate Megatron, I don’t see much of anything. ?

sheepybach
    @paul13

As you all know I’m a mad Welshman who loves sheep and so get confused easy.
    Anybody tell what this means?
    “NEW BLOCKS! Damage boost available”
    There are blocks with the fist of the Pure Warriors Bot’s but what do they do?? As I can’t see them doing anything lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 They increase your damage output for one level (that level in which you found it) for 10%. That’s it.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer
    Oh right thank you, In other words a waste of time then lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 LOL, yes it is.

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks, Unicron! My new personal record in an event!

IMG_0420.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Did you use Gems reload at this day, or this is just from 525% bonus?

Joel
    @joel687

Yeah, a day only in Cobalt Valley. I was getting so tired of having a variety of boards to play. ? (I found the sarcastic emoji!)

@asen
    – No recharges hesterday. I hit 100k without the need to recharge. I was averaging 5,000 per run. Scores are much lower for day 2, though

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Regarding your screenshot though. are you god in disguise? I never could hit that mark. Since you are god of this game, can you tell me when I will get Nemesis Prime finally?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

#1 in my group yesterday had over 200,000.

Asen_77
    @asen

I can’t understand why are they making difference between bots that big. How can you place x4 bot bonus. In that way there is never chance of other players to be at first place. I’m understanding why ( money, money, money ) but that is very big difference.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Not overall but in a single event node. I have never seen anyone score that high from just one run.. That’s what I meant. I have seen higher scores than 200K on the leaderboard.

ST
    @thombleson

@asen I think the 4x bot bonus it probably to get people to try and use the sqaud they have designated. Most leader boards i have seen are dominated by e. grimlock or deadend. There have been a few oddballs like soundwave, nemesis prime, or ultimate megatron. So this 4x squad bonus reward the players that are not just promoting a few TFs or players that have bought every spark they can buy and have most of their Tfs promoted to a decent level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Good score, but not exceptional for a Unicron run given the +525% bonus, which works out to 2,648 pre-bonus.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Wow, is it just really rare or is it a glitch because I just had a round with only 5 pig structures, 1 walking mortar tower and some falling monoliths. Weird because only the 5 pig structures. Weird with only 5 pig structures, right?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Thanks. I might be a demi-god named Percy Jackson…

But seriously, the only group I have seen get. X4 bonus is the variants. No other group gets that. Why?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Operation: Damage Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.