One Shall Stand Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand Event

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

That Bundle is on both my Tabs

ED209
    @ed209

The only bundle I have is 1k tokens and 100 gems for £4.99

woo224
    @woo224

It looks like there’s a bug fix update on Google Play, probably to address Dark Star Saber. Can someone confirm the current glitch or take the plunge and update to see if the sabers are properly awarded?

ED209
    @ed209

Checked the AppStore and no update to the game on there.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@woo224 That update fixes it always crashing at the start of a level after an ad plays. The saber glitch was already fixed in a soft update.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have enough tokens for one special item, and two more days of competition. I think I can buy all the sparks on the end of this event. Alternatively, there is an item for DM that I still don’t have, the one with gravity effect. I think I will sacrifice some sparks to get this item instead.

moi
    @moifirst

Today I encountered a very strange start up. After 1 play (with approximately 1k or 2k tokens) I saw on the leaderboard, that half of the contestants had a score over 20k with a max of 40k.
    This is of course impossible (or at least highly unlikely), also because in the next 10-12 hours there was (only) an increase of 10-20k tokens for all of them.

Another JARSU?

A positive aspect is that the game starts up directly (well, most of the time) without having to restart it over and over again to get it running.

Edit a few hours later: Well, sometimes I’m a bit naive, thinking all problems have been solved. But as always, they do return. However, I had a short period of fun. Maybe in a few days, weeks, months, years or centuries this game will run smoothly for a short period of time again.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Finally got a Unicron run. I haven’t seen him since the second round of the Scorponok event.

Uniblab
    @uniblab

This challenge event is my first opportunity to overpower. I have two questions:

1. Generally speaking, is it better to overpower or get the more powerful accessories?

2. In this specific case, would I be better-served by overpowering Dark Megatron or get his saber (and OP’s jetpack and maybe some Spark)? If it helps, I already have DM’s Crown, Armada, and Medallion.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@uniblab

1 – Generaly speaking, I would choose accessories. The cost-benefit is better. I will only try to overpower the bots that I use in events or spark runs, that is, the promoted ones, if I already have all useful accessories for him. And it really depends on the bot you want to promote. The grimlocks have a very small percentage of bonus due to the overpower, but other bots, like soundwave have a greater bonus.

2 – If DM is your preferred bot, I would advise to overpower him. If not, I would choose the accessories. The +25% damage for the saber looks like a good deal, and it looks cool. My DM is not at level 15 yet, so I cannot say if the overpower bonus is better.

Uniblab
    @uniblab

@ramonpontes Thanks for the reply. It was quite helpful, but raised a couple of questions for me that I’ve provided answers to below.

My main bot is a Level 15 Energon Grimlock loaded with accessories. He’s promoted to 120%. While not preferred, my second bot is DM, at Level 15, promoted to 110%, with the accessories listed above. The offered Level 16 Overpower is 23% @ 8,000 tokens. The sword, though, is 5,000 tokens. My third is Level 14 Goldbite Grimlock, promoted to 85%. So, DM is part of my main crew for Spark Runs and 2-character Challenges.

Thoughts? Thanks!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I haven’t seen him since the Medic event. Does Unicron hate me? :/

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@uniblab
    In that case, I think it is a tough decision. With the 8.000 tokens you can get the saber and all the sparks canisters, I still think it is a better option.

I think in this case it is a matter of personal preference. We don’t know when the DM will be available for overpower again, and the accessories tends to be offered more often.

In my case, I could choose between overpower Optimus Prime, or acquire his new weapon but the decision was easier, because he is not promoted, and I don’t think he is useful for events of spak runs, so I choose his accessory, and the sparks. I wish I could get DM accessory too, but It would mean 10.000 tokens, so it was not possible without gems, which I don’t want to waste like this.

Uniblab
    @uniblab

Wait! All day long, the challenge has said there would be a New Challenge after today’s. Instead, I’m shown a Token Exchange. I may well be mistaken, but I was certain a day remained. I went to check the Start/End date & time, but it appears they replaced that with a time remaining screen.

*sigh*

Okay, according to their Facebook page, I was wrong. Definitely would have done that 40-gem recharge to get back in first place had I realized that. I still recall it saying there was a new challenge though (as opposed to ‘Challenge Ends.’)

Asen_77
    @asen

With 4 times 1-st places and 2 times 2-nd place I colect all sparks and two sabers. Just have left 10 tokens. Spend about 200 Gems in the six days, just to get to levels 100k for more sparks.

New Character Barricade is present in news feed, so probably will be reword in next event. We will understand tonight :)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@lewie4 not happy , just used some gems to get dark star saber for Dark Megatron and it was given to Ultimate Megatron instead. I already have Flail in that slot so is a useless waste of tokens and gems.
    Then I noticed an update in Play Store which I downloaded and now it is showing that I still need 5000 tokens for dark star saber for Dark Megatron!!!!!!

Asen_77
    @asen

I will prefer to have saber for UM, but unfortunately have it only for Dark one ?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen
    Your bot was from the bonus squad correct? I had to rely on my good and old E-Grimlock on this event, since UM was less effective. I tried to use him, but on average he wasn’t as effective as EG.

I was only missing the weapon for DM. I heard that it was glitched as mentioned by @droversdog above, and I was afraid to lose the weapon on a future update. I could get all other items from this event.

I hope the next event offer Barricade. I would be glad if this was a two bot event.

Asen_77
    @asen

My Bot that I used for this event was Ratchet as he provided x4 and at this moment I have 500%.  My UM is also promoted. Probably that’s why I didn’t get saber for him? Or just some of you are hit by JARSU. I also will prefer him powerful as he was before last update.

@uniblab Hey, you’re on my leaderboard on the last day of this event. I don’t usually see anyone from the ABT forum on my leaderboard (at least, nobody whose username I recognize as somebody from the forum).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand Event

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.