On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Googs
    @ncaddy

JARFY!!! Hahahaha.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Peeps that are using 2 devices are you getting the same bundle/offer on each device???
    I’m not and it don’t make sense:—
    1. SparkEater
    2. Get Gems NOW

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Every time I start the game, I have a crash on the first run. I think I discovered why. The advertisement that shows up right in the beginning, as show in the pictures belos, sometimes take more time to appear.

Screenshot_20170414-085126.png

If I start a run before it shows up, the game crashes. I have to wait and close the ad, then I can play without the game crashing.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Finally got my bullsh@#, I mean response from Rovio.

Apr 14, 16:39 EEST
    Hello there,
    thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for the issues you have been encountering in our game. We were hoping that the last update would provide a solution. Unfortunately, it seemed to help only on a range of devices.
    Our developers are diligently working to solve those issues as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may try reinstalling the game to clean up the leftover data files from the older version of Angry Birds Transformers (however, please remember that reinstalling the game without having your game and Facebook previously connected will delete your game progress). It may be that those old files negatively affect the game’s performance. If you wish to save your progress, link your game to Facebook, play a few levels so a save file can be created, and only then reinstall your game.
    If the reinstalling does not help and you are still troubled with this issue, please come back to us!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well it’s a good thing that I am not experiencing any crashes at least.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I hit 24K and my next token level is 40K for another 100 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

At this point, I’m thinking that when Rovio mentions “Tough Blocks” it’s actually a euphemism for something else …..

Also, nothing is going to be resolved until probably at least Tuesday, since it’s a Bank Holiday (Public Holiday for those who don’t speak British) in the UK both today and Monday, so its doubtful that anyone at Exient’s going to be at work.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

For those of you who are running this event with Blaster or a Soundwave variant, how effective is their Sonic Wave weapons’ disintegration against the Tough Blocks?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Except for the guy in 1st Place who’s going nuts (there’s always gotta be that one ….) the scores in my grouping are all quite low today. I get the feeling that most players have given up with the stupidly high Challenge benchmarks.

If Rovio’s business model is to cater to that top 5% who are willing to go crazy with cash and gems, fine – the rest of us don’t have to play that way.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Next to nothing. They are really tough and take three shots from Blaster and 4 shots from Soundwave’s weapons.

The trick is to equip a bot with Acid rounds as that disintegrates the blocks without you having to think about them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

That would imply that SoundBlaster would actually be OK, since his Ravage accessory equips Acid Rounds.

So you’d have the benefit of both the Acid Rounds and the disintegration effect for everything else.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig If anyone doesn’t have acid rounds for the bots, there is an alternative. The seekers, Lockdown with their small shots really do some damage to these blocks. But for some reason, Ultra Magnus’s weapon doesn’t work even though it’s same as Lockdown’s. Also since Lockdown can equip both acid and explosive rounds, he ploughs through these things easily. (And now that I have publicly mentioned it, Rovio will nerf Lockdown)

ED209
    @ed209

Made it I 24k and it went to 40k for 160 tokens. Not going to reach that but scores are quite low today and I’m second with just over 30k, first only has 32k so not far from it now

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That makes no sense. Why do you guys have 24K and 40K levels? I didn’t see either of those – after my update my next level went straight to 160K, but I only had 15K accumulated when I updated.

ED209
    @ed209

I updated at the same time of posting the message about the update coming out to iOS, screen shot below of today’s target. On 30k now but unsure if I will reach 40k as I’m not spending any gems on this event

Score

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

JARSU!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Reason is simple, it’s Rovio.

I’m at 32k and should hit 40k in about five runs, so I’ll be able to see what’s next.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    It has been a number of days since I quit and deleted the game. I do not miss playing and will not go back. It is like a heavy weight is lifted off my shoulders knowing that I do not HAVE to play each and every day.

I have read some of the posts since quitting and I think I would of quit now with all the crashing of the game if that happened to me.

From my view, the game was not fun to play anymore. It was like playing the same levels over and over. Even in Sparks, they just connected old levels together and with no new content, just made it more difficult to rise up the levels. I think I made it to level 27 and then went back to level 18 to obtain a few hundred sparks each time played.

Just playing a few levels in ABO and the Master League. Trying to improve a few scores and compete all the levels.

Wish you and all the other the best and glad there is still some fun in the game for ya.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01

Aye, well that’s the rub. It’s no longer fun for me, and really hasn’t been for some time.

I guess I’m just too stubborn and/or habituated to quit. It’s like a daily routine.

I also refuse to be defeated by JARSU and JARFY.

But I’m close to the edge. Both you and @angrlee are an inspiration to those of us who are looking to leave.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Yesterday I deleted and reinstalled my game and so far it has not crashed in the event or spark run. I’m on IOS.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have found the best TF to destroy the hard blocks is UM. I only fire at the hard blocks as his gravity will destroy every thing else. One or 2 shots at the block and it is flung off the screen and destroyed.
    I have found that if I have a weak wifi connection the event crashes. Yesterday I used my phone’s hotspot and event crashed twice immediately entering event, I checked the bars on phone for reception and there was only 1 bar, so that may be a cause of some drop outs. This morning the TF seemed to hesitate which happens often before the crash but luckily I was quick enough to pause event and all was fine when I played on.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Just had 3 runs of the same level in a row and 2/3 of them crashed.

Birds rule
    @walthamdeb

I’m so annoyed with the crashing not to mention the all the changes that have basically ruined what was a fun game!! I have opened a complaint ticket with Rovio. I am now adding to it every time I have an issue. Maybe they need to hear from all their customers each and every time there is a problem. CAN YOU (Rovio) HEAR US NOW!!!!!

Sorry, just wanted to vent….

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Finally hit 40k. Next level:

Screenshot_2017-04-14-19-36-17-1.png

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I crashed 1 of 4. I had hoped it would be fixed. First ticket with Rovio was responded to quickly. The second one I still have not received a response. Disappointment at its finest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.