On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

See the scoring is a bit off still, 100 tokens from 14k to 24k and I get 180% bonus

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@luis-carlo-arocha My game is the same, everything running faster, but not all the time. It started for me at the beginning of the last event, not this one. I don’t have a clue why. Continued crashing, sigh, I just lost a whole recharge (10 gems) due to a crash.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It feels like EGL has to go into cooldown mode more often now.

ED209
    @ed209

I thought the same thing about e grimlock.

Game crashed once again to home screen and lost another event run. This was after closing everything down and restarting my phone, maybe the issue is down to the update still not being available on the AppStore for iOS devices

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just crashed mid-run.

1 out of 6 ain’t bad compared to what other players are experiencing.

I suppose I should consider myself fortunate.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Lost half my runs so far due to crashing

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I stop care on playing at this event!

All the time is crashing so i F#$ck the sparks (not that i am using them)

Anyway once again JARSU!

sheepybach
    @paul13

All this time to sort issues out and it’s still the same, Crash Crashing more Crashing
    I removed everything I could from a device with 6GB RAM and is now a bare bones device and out of 2 event runs 6 crashed during or just at the start while the other 2 I just about got home.
    Also they have nerfed Dead-End again as it taking longer to recharge his weapon after firing.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Do you have crash problem with normal run at the event on iPhone. I have only crash on the Spark Run. On event run and normal level don’t have crashes. Am I the only one lucky to play almost normal?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen At all my devices iPhones & iPad Pro the game crashes only at the Live Event the regular map events works properly BUT many times the 60FPS is dropping dramatically And in other events are working perfect; The game is very unstable in many areas! Also not to mention that the ads don’t work for healing a bot at the barracks! Also If the ads works on at the healing a bot after the ad is finished i had a black screen not responsive my device i have to press my home button go at my home screen at the phone, then open the mustitasking and select the game and the game then has finished the ad and the bot is been healed!

The game is so bad written in any device it doesn’t matter the specs either you have 512MB or 8 GB Ram same story with the Processor.

They are killing the game not only at fun factor but also and the stability and the reliability of the game!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I crashed on 1 of my 5 runs so far today. I also crashed the last 2 days on my spark run on Level 32.

I wish they would fix all of these crashing problems instead of giving us “great” new additions like harder blocks to blow up. Did anybody ever play the game and say “This game is fun but you know what would make it better, making it harder to blow up stuff”

Good thing I only need sparks this event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@gabe-nestor i doubt that people will find fun any more!

ED209
    @ed209

Getting really annoyed now, third run in a row has just crashed on me.

Normal nodes are fine just event runs which are crashing.

How can they release a game with this many problems, just goes to show they are after ways to make money than trying to fix the game. Maybe the new update when it comes to the AppStore may fix these issues.

Anonymous

4 out of 8 runs have crashed for me, even with the latest version. Seems like there’s a problem literally every event, whether it be constant crashing, broken scoring system, severely nerfed bots or accessories, or just the game being unable to run. :P

ED209
    @ed209

Is there anything on Facebook about the event issues or anyone posting on there about the problem? I don’t use Facebook

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Seven good runs and five crashed runs. At this rate I’ll be lucky to just get sparks. Has to be something about this event. I did half dozen or so runs in the last event after updating without any issues.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just have first crash on event run. 8 runs from today.

Joel
    @joel687

Once I get to 36,000, I will have earned 800 tokens. I couldn’t tell you the levels, though. I haven’t been writing them down

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Had 2 crashes in first 8 runs followed by 3 crashes in a row. @lewie4 if you still are employed at Exient and view this forum could you please ask the developers to cancel their Easter break and get back to work

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 How far are you from hitting max?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

make that 4 crashes in a row

ED209
    @ed209

After a streak of crashes I managed to do two event runs without a issue. Only going to save for sparks as don’t think I’m going to be able to get all the accessories with the crashes that keeps happening

Barbatos
    @barbatos

– 250 Tokens – 120,000 points (60,000 points – 200 Tokens, not sure)
    – Averaging 1 crash per 4 runs, Sweet! Tasty! Sugar CRASH!
    – Tough Blocks for 1 point, meh

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I found a very stupid solution but it works! Temporary. After playing one round o each node of 4 for the live event, I decided to try this. Before start playing the Live Event, i close the game, after that i close everything from the background app (not that i am running any) and then i shut down my phone after 1 minute i open the phone, i run the game and up to now i didn’t have any crashes! Before without restarting from each round i have had 2-3 crash in the row!

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I don’t know if there is a max any more. Next time we have a Rescue Bots or Variant Version event, I will find out (maybe)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.