On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 13 replies - 301 through 313 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@datguygamer We wouldn’t be so salty, if they hadn’t tossed the game into the Dead Sea!?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer What’s worse than the game becoming a train wreck is that as we start drifting away from the game, this board will quiet down. The friends we’ve made here will move on from this. It’s not like you forget them but you miss the fun stuff even if it’s being frustrated together. Just like with MMORPGS, it’s the people you meet that are the last string, and hardest to see go.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Word, you have such good points to talk about. I agree that the game is becoming worse but the fact that many are leaving because of this is more saddening (and not just from this game or forum but from other forums on this site as well which I visit).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig With all these overpower crap, I am thinking many people will quit this game as well. They are basically charging money and in game currency for what was already there but got nerfed due to “balancing and improvements” (I doubt Exient/Rovio understands these words).

@ef5ox
    Like any other game company they will keep milking this cow for what it’s worth. Just look at how many games they soft launched and suddenly cancelled. Still there are so many ongoing games that they have less teams to focus properly on one game, let alone 20 of them.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Anyone think we’ll get a new event to get trypticon tonight? Normally they try and sell us the new ones before offering in an event. Normal event tonight with a chance to buy it, a few gems and some sparks for £39.99?

ED209
    @ed209

@emma-simpson, I think there will be a new event when it resets at 1am (I’m uk based) and hoping the new tf will be available for tokens but I have a feeling it will be a hard event as the blaster one was impossible to finish in the top 5 without spending a lot of gems or sparks for bonus.

I guess we will see when it resets.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

New event, ultimate weapon starting in an hour until 26th

Shows the new bot on Facebook for the event

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I enjoy the interaction in this forum and all comments even the ones where we are all frustrated. We’re in it together. To me it’s become more about making everyone spend more money. That to me is sad. I get it I really do everyone has to make money but the lengths Rovio has gone to is excessive in greed. Add in the factor of reduced staff and that is a huge storm at its finest. It equals unhappy players and is difficult to keep supporting. I will say I opened a ticket and an actual person responded which surprised me. I gave my input and we’ll see what happens.

ED209
    @ed209

@angela-hershey I totally agree with you on that, it’s a shame as the core part of the game is good and I enjoy it, sparks and overpower has ruined the game and also the continuous messing around with the scores in the events.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This game was already bad from the beginning with its repititive gameplay but now it’s on a whole new level.

sheepybach
    @paul13

That is what I’m going to miss the fun and laugh we have on here sad.
    Hey anybody starting a new game is in for a hell of a rough ride as things just don’t appear materials wise so you can’t update SMH

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@ed209 yep:-). I really have enjoyed the game until recently. SMH. To echo @paul13 I too wonder if there is another game out there that is worth playing. I may take a break from this one after the latest event. Have a great evening, or day depending on where everyone lives.

ED209
    @ed209

@angela-hershey, I’m based in the uk and as I type this it’s 6:43am.

I don’t really play many games in my mobile, I have this and my son has Pokémon go installed on here as well to keep him entrained when out and board lol.

I don’t think I’ll bother playing any other angry birds games as I don’t want a repeat of the game being ruined by rovio (if it hasn’t already lol)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 13 replies - 301 through 313 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.