On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@zeppled

“With all of their screw ups this must be a massive drain on resources.”

Or the screw ups are because they don’t have any resources.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@optimuspig

Good point. Also, unskilled resources are just as bad as not having any. What adds insult to injury is they never update you on what they are doing to fix the game. A simple statement could appease the masses.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Quick note: I found an article online dated April 12, 2017, stating that Exient laid off 60% of its employees. I am not good a linking but easy to find on Google. Might explain crashing and add insight to the future of the game.

ED209
    @ed209

Sounds like the game is just going to get worse and no one left to fix the bugs or issues.

Updates are bad enough as it is with 60% less staff I can’t see things improving

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@ef5ox
    I found this article:
    http://www.develop-online.net/news/exient-cuts-60-of-workforce/0231630

It says about the reason:
    “The reason is simple: we were overstaffed for the work that we had on the books, so an adjustment in staffing levels was required to correct the operation”

If they were overstaffed, and yet the game had so many issues, I imagine from now on. We can expect JARSU to grow up in levels never reached before.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@ramonpontes that is the one, definitely no bueno!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes this makes the game even more unstable…

What a relief that i stopped playing it!

Joel
    @joel687

When I get to the point where I quit, I have a plan. I am totally going to try one of the hacks just to see if it works. I would love to do it now, but the paranoia of getting my game shut down or blocked is too strong…

ED209
    @ed209

@joel687, going by the other post about reporting people hacking it looks like rovio don’t even care, as long as they get your cash you can do what you want lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“The reason is simple: we were overstaffed for the work that we had on the books”

Translation: Rovio has no money to pay them.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I’ve finally crashed and burnt. Started the game for the 1st time today 15mins ago and i lost the lot as the game reset itself back to the very start. Lost all my bots at L15 sparks et al. I used my backup which started and took me to the home screen and all was in order and then it crashed again back to the start with nothing tried my backup again but no joy.
    A big thanks to Rovio for messing everything up and the way i feel it is goodnight from me as i just can’t be bothered to start afresh.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 didn’t your facebook back up work?????

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@paul13 If you still want to play, there may be an option. I completely lost my game a couple of months ago. I emailed Rovio numerous times and finally had my game restored. They were able to return me to a place in the game at the time of my last purchase. I lost a character, uprades, gems and sparks but was able to play. If you haven’t purchased anything in a while, this may not be an option. I am personally done with this disaster of a game(that I used to really enjoy)! Maybe this will help you! Good luck, whatever path you choose!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@droversdog
    It did reinstate my game to where it should be from FaceBook but it then crashed not long after and that was the end of it all as I was back to a fresh game and my FaceBook backup will only letme start a new ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

@ef5ox

I also tried that but it have been a hell of a long time ago I bought something so that’s a no go. Maybe thiß is their way of making us give up and go away

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@paul13 Like others have posted, this game has become a burden not worth bearing. I know​ it may be hard, but let it go. Not worth the stress. I could be wrong, but it seems like a dying gasp. A total last ditch effort to get money out of people with the sparks and overpower. There are nothing but negative reviews of this game out there. People are definitely quiting.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Sorry you are done with the game but you and I’ve discussed this possibility for both of us. All I’m doing is upgrading the bots I do have. The crashing has gotten worse. I’m sick of the events whether it’s bugs or token levels. I’m waiting for the final boot to drop for me to leave. I know it’s coming. I can tell because of how little I play or care about new bots. Keep in touch.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Once I’ve upgraded all my bots to level 15 I’m quitting abt.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Thats my thinking too. I have 10 more tfs to level from 13-15. Once they are finished, I’m probably gone too.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras i have expressed to you my thoughts and feelings towards this shitty game via pms, It’s given that i will quit the game, and i am glad i did!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Just to see what would happen I started a new game. I’m on Rank 6 with 4 Bots to play with and I bet you all know what I’m going to say next lol
    Yep 2 of my Bots on L2 and 1 I just can’t get off the node as it does nothing but crash part way through. This to shows they have no interest in this game only the money they can Rob off the players under false promises

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I don’t know if it just me, but I think the amount of pigs earned at the end of each stage has diminished.

This will hardly affect my gameplay, but new players will have a hard time, since you have to spend pigs to free the new bots.

ED209
    @ed209

I have noticed also that they have made it harder to get gems from missions, used to get a fair bit from there but now get none or just one or two.

Rovio are just after your money with this game now and every update gets closer to making me stop playing.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I too am hanging on by a very slim thread.
    The crashes are too much. Getting more bored even though more than a months back I took the challenge of playing iPad and android versions together… It just doubles the time taken, and doubles the frustration when it crashes.
    Don’t care about overpower, and hoping the game becomes adjusted to be more enjoyable again.

So sad to see more and more of our comrades go.

You were all Brothers and Sisters in Arms during our late nights and early morning fights with Rovio / Exient and their waves of bugs and seemingly endless hordes of pigs, missles, WMTs and now, rehashed characters.

And you cared enough to share info here with us in the forum. Because no one else knew and understood what it meant to keep on playing ABT again and again.

Take care, get some sleep (you deserve it) and get recharged.

Maybe, just maybe… ABT will get fixed so we can enjoy it again.
    But then again… When? When pigs fly?!?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s sad how people associated with this game gets saltier and saltier and Rovio does nothing about them. or maybe they are so understaffed because of their incompetence, that this train has gone downhill altogether.

I quit once (during Valkyries event) due to burnout and returned. But the game has become such a train wreck that if I quit this time, I won’t load my backup again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I doubt my backup will even work, since I’m not on FB and I don’t trust iOS Game Center backup.

So once I’m gone (i.e. deleted the app), I’m gone for good.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.