On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig It’s simple it’s ROVIO! JARSU! So don’t wast your time for an explanation!

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

30,000 for 150 tokens after that

If anyone cares

I wonder if android and iOS will be on the same leaderboard? Could have the tenth player ending up with more tokens then the top 9 as they’re on iOS.
    The android scoring levels are stupid, iOS are far more realistic

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Of course.

But sometimes I wonder if Rovio/Exient event knows that there are issues.

I just remembered that it’s a public holiday in England.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@elpapam

Sorry to hear you are leaving the game, but I’m glad because you know it is the right decision for you.

What bothers me more is to see people leaving the game because of bad decisions from the developers. When profit is the main motivation for them to make “improvements” on the game, it becomes every time less fun to play.

I personally have some things I still want to do on this game, before leaving it. The spark run, despite the unreachable final score, is still challenging, and I’m enjoying it. I want to reach the maximum level, if there is any. I also want to collect as many accessories as I can, and I’m happy that I’m doing fine on events until now, with that objective in mind.

But the events are faded to fail if they don’t make changes very soon. The scoring system is messed up, it is not equal to every platform, and the thresholds are a joke. In the past we could count on a minimum amount of tokens per day on events, but now we can’t.

The addition of the overpower levels was a big failure. They should have been more subtle, but no, they added 10 levels right away. It scared most of the players, since the very first overpower level is almost unreachable.

If we make a clear picture of what we want to reach on the game, we can limit our gameplay, and still have some fun. If we just try to get everything that is included, we will live on frustration.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Maybe you don’t know but in the next version they are adding a way to “sacrifice” extra set items so that they may be added as power to enchanted set items. What you wanted is happening in the next update. :)

Also I have a found a new gem glitch in Transformers but I am on Android. It works only there.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer Even so, it’s too late for me to go back and remember rovio well do the miracle and will do something worst in the future, so thanx but no thanx i won’t take it or the Epic.

Also i done with transformers because i beleve there is no fun factor anymore!

@ramonpontes
    I have had enough of the nerfing i have gave my blood sweat and tears to that game and i can’t see any more light! Only nerfing and more way to milk money.

So yeah i am done!

@optimuspig
    They know i am sure but they don’t care they only is that care is the money and nothing else…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam So will you play any other Rovio games or will you stop visiting here altogether?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer I have stopped other Rovio’s games for a long long time ago. And also i don’t see a reason why not to come over here and say my Greetings from time to time.

And to tell you the truth i started enjoy the Super Mario Bros at the NES Classic Edition that i bought back in Christmas and to be honest this retro game remembers me my youth!

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen @datguygamer and @ all the other contributors. I know I haven’t contributed too much to the forums over the past two years, but I always read them. Thanks to all of you! Your posts were a big help! Also, this place is awesome for venting frustrations! Hopefully JARSU will be replaced with a positive acronym someday. I’ll stop by once and a while to see if you are still fighting on! EF5OX transforming and rolling out! It has been fun people!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam @ef5ox Hopefully you’ll be able to stop by from time to time. Who knows maybe I will follow suit as well but not right now. Stay well, fellow nesters.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m playing those two last days just for fun. I started late today. I want to see if I can get at least 2000 tokens to make a free upgrade on my level 8 smokescreen, but I’m not spending any gems for this.

I’m prepared to spend as many gems as necessary for the Trypticon event. As long as I have them, I will use to acquire new bots. When I cannot get gems enough to help me with bots, I will know it is time to stop playing.

I’m afraid it may not be available to buy with tokens. If that’s the case, my collection will remain incomplete again.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just have two crashes from three runs at event. iOS version 1.26.7.1. I was forget about crashes last three days, but unfortunately Rovio made us remember ? JARSU!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Final day, all pigs. Token levels are the same as yesterday.

50 @ 1250
    50 @ 2500
    50 @ 3750
    75 @ 5000
    75 @ 7500
    100 @ 12500
    100 @ 20000
    100 @ 30000
    100 @ 50000
    100 @ 75000
    150 @ 100000
    150 @ 137500
    150 @ 175000

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Well crashed yet again during an event run. I would say JARSU but I’m embarrassed to say in don’t know what that means….don’t laugh, well ok laugh as I’m laughing at myself. :-)

Asen_77
    @asen

JARSU – Just Another Rovio Screw Up !

ED209
    @ed209

@angela-hershey, its just a abreveaton people have come up with on the forums.

JARSU – Just Another Rovio Screw Up Lol

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I did two runs in the event to finish my daily quest. There is no one, not even myself, in the leaderboard. It is empty. Anyone else running into the same thing?

Joel
    @joel687

News Feed has been updated with a “biography” of Trypticon. I am guessing we will see him soon

ED209
    @ed209

I did notice that this morning, maybe in the next event?

Let’s hope they sort out the crashing before they start the event with him in

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 I never seen such a thing. There is always 20 people in my leaderboard.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@ed209
    I’m afraid of Rovio trying to fix the bugs. They are not very good at it.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joel687 I had the blank leaderboard too. Restarted and it was still blank so I did a second run and then it showed up. Good thing I’m done with this event because when it did show up first place was already about 30k ahead of me and climbing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, my leaderboard is empty.

I ran one run over an hour ago.

WE HAVE ACHIEVED MAXIMUM JARSU!

HIGH FIVE!!

zeppled
    @zeppled

My crashing has returned with a vengeance. Three crashes out of four nodes. Between the months of software glitches, unreasonable goals, ridiculously boring and unachievable spark run, nerfing my players once again, and nonstop videos I too will be joining the ranks of non players. Rovio really needs to assess their business model. Maybe they are trying to get everyone to abandon this game so they will no longer have to support it. With all of their screw ups this must be a massive drain on resources.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just logged in to see if my Leaderboard had appeared yet – still blank.

Ran another run just to see what would happen.

The Leaderboard has now been populated.

Based on the scores showing up, it would appear that the Leaderboard was there all along, but just not displaying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.