Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 209 total)
  • Replies
  • quel
    @quel

@gjs96743 LOL at gifts to your mother-in-law – mine just started using text messages on a flip phone in the last 2 years.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@quel Genuine LOL; was just trying to convert my MIL from flip to smart on the way to the airport an hour ago; didn’t bite.

Light
    @deathlight

You can also feel free to join my clan Dark Horses Id is #64963 silver tier hope to see you there thank you!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Theres a free slot in the best clan ever! About 2hrs until a 300pts challenge payout.

Name: Name: AngryBirdsNest2

Id 5928

CappyP5240
    @cappyp5240

Flock McFlyer Here, I had mentioned in a Clan chat that I have been tracking the items received from the FREE Common chest and a few here have expressed interest in seeing the chart so I’m posting it below.  NOTE: I try to get as many per day as I can but it is hard during the working hours. What I see is I believe these picks are also pre-determined as they are very very close to being evenly handed out across the board.

Your thoughts?

AB2 Freeby Chart

RIGHT CLICK on above image and choose to open in New Window/Tab to ENLARGE

OR

Drag it to your desktop and open it there.

bossywings
    @bossywings

Very hard to see anything @cappyp5240. It´s very small. Could it open in a bigger format?

CappyP5240
    @cappyp5240

@bossywings – If you right click on the image and choose to open in new window/tab then you can enlarge it

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Edit: Clan is full

Shiggy
    @shiggy

this is what Oink wrote on our fb group “AngryBirdsNest2 Clan”:

I’m pretty sure everyone, well, most everyone would transfer. The rewards for clan events are very lucrative, and it’s hard to imagine people giving up a sure thing. We’ll plan it out, have great communication through clan chat, facebook and the ABN forum. We’ll pick a “moving day” or weekend and port everyone over. I’ll create a separate angry bird account to stay there until everyone has moved over. We’ll give it a few days then recruit on the forum. I’ll keep a list of who we have so that we don’t inadvertently add new members during the move.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

we’ll give it about 2-3 weeks until that happens. meanwhile, join the facebook group, communication and possibilities are better there. we must as well designate a new leader, who leaves first and creates the new clan.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Request sent to new clan

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

Request sent to new clan (in game name Wobbly Sparrow)…hope to see you all there!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@cadfael777

you might consider to join our facebook group page to get updated news as well.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Can I rejoin the clan again? I was just too busy for clan. I’ll keep participating.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Mechanic- you should have informed us when you were too busy. As you know, this was never a problem for us dealing with that. But there was way too little participation like scoring 1 or 0 points regularly in clan events and then grabbing your rewards as a matter of course. I would call that brazenly, as I found on google translator. Concentrate on Minecraft, as you always wanted to. Or join one of the 90,000 other clans out there. I wish you good luck

Iliketurtles
    @lepic88

What is an active clan I can join?

Ngg
    @ngg71

join kick but clan : Cumbia #20862

CaptSparrowFart
    @justjoe1234

@triph0p

Would love to join your clan and contribute whatever is required. Can you let me know when a spot opens up in any of the clans? Thanks heaps. My name on AB2 is CaptSparrowFart. Cheers

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Hi @justjoe1234,

Trip’s moved on from Angry Birds to focus on other endeavors. He did leave behind a solid diamond clan that hasn’t failed to max a challenge or win a CvC. Turnover is low but we’ll be sure to reach out when an opening presents itself. Thanks for checking in.

CaptSparrowFart
    @justjoe1234

Hi @gjs96743,

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll try to find a decent clan for now and join yours if a spot ever opens up. Good luck in the future clan battles! 😉

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Good luck to you! This is going to be an amazing battle for sure! From 01.

Ann
    @animit23

Well played guys. Hope to see you guys again.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Hi @ryan-kochie and @animit23. What a fun battle! Quite the roller coaster ride particularly when we briefly took the lead, then got slammed by another max flock player on your side. Sadly, our latest addition at max flock was a no show. I doubt that would’ve made a difference though. ABDP-01 is definitely a power house, and we’ve appreciated the opportunity to go head to head. It was certainly motivating and I never thought I’d see the 80mil barrier broken, let alone by so many players.

I’m pretty sure we’ll meet again. We’ll groan and complain but you’ll definitely get the best we have to offer. Who knows? You might even break a sweat this time! Till the next time, happy flinging.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

It’s truly a good experience to battle against ABDP-1. Though we lose, our clan members did pay their efforts to enhance their scores. Great job, team ABNest2.

For ABDP-1,you have top players, strong middle players and most active players, well done and you have my respect.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Thank you, it was well fought on both sides for sure. I think that 1 player would have made it a bit more sweatful on our side. We were all doing our best knowing who we were up against, some nice levels, lot more skill based then luck this time so all our players were pushing forward well.  Just the first level seemed bit of luck which spell you would get, but had that narrowed down for the most part. Until we meet again :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.