Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 209 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

Tough luck @serkann. My offer still stands though, you could earn zero pts in my clan and the other 49 people would carry us to 550 easily. No need to give up and miss out on free rewards

desperados
    @serkann

Thx Trip :) it’s not about the clans it’s about the system they make as it is not fair at all…like disabling gem rewards for all chests and giving 2500 feathers for 550 points…i didn’t like current system of clan management i’ve no doubt about your clan is doing good.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Edit, the clans full again

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Maybe you should open some space up when this clan event finishes @triph0p.

desperados
    @serkann

yes beaver’s clan is good too :P Trip let’s make your clan diamond rank me and a few of my friends are at max level when you kick non active players i would request to come.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Trip, I am vacationing in the wilderness so wifi is off and on. For the next two weeks I will play as much as I can but please do not boot me out of the clan!

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

@scooterbug – Places I dare not go

297027_456106814423117_1805302117_n.jpg

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I know yikes!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

There are 2 slots open in clan2 if any active players would like to a join a clan that reaches over 300pts everytime!

Name: AngryBirdsNest2

Id#5928

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Great job @triph0p!

Jay Bird
    @mdksdp

Hi everyone. Been using things posted here for a while now. Finally registered because I was frustrated with open clans. Sent request today. Name is Peppy Falcon.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Clan #2 is full but if anyone would like to join that’s willing to earn 3 or more pts per challange, I’ll be happy to make room for you. We hit the goal everytime but a third of our members only earn 0 or 1 pt then sit back and wait for everyone else to carry them to 300 or 550 pts. I’d glady trade some forum members for the freeloaders, just post here and I’ll free a spot

Dalton Covert
    @dalton-covert

I’d be happy to join. In game name is the same as on the forum.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sure @dalton-covert, send a invite

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

@triph0p you cannot really blame that certain third of our members. I understand it, during the last challenges I often lost my motivation after seeing the first three members already having scored close to 100 points each. Why should I bother spending any gems when it doesn’t make any difference at all?

If those top members would have more reasonable scores I’d happily add a few more points, too. Right now I feel a little useless, so to speak. Maybe I’m not the only one.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Good point @mzimoxs, I’m certainly guilty of that from time to time. There are seven clan members who’ve featured multiple times in the top 3 over the last 14 challenges. What do you think about a friendly request limiting this group to a gem cap. One thought would be to limit the gems spent to what will be awarded for that challenge.

No rancor or judgement here, looking for a good time to be had by all.

quel
    @quel

@Mzimoxs You aren’t the only one.  Between trying to understand how some people have endless piles of gems and that the clan schedules seem to be inconsistent, I am left doing my best to get my 1 free round in a day.  Of course if it’s a 3 day match, then 3*50 won’t get us to 550.  Heck this current go, even after it went from 3 days left to 2 days left – I still don’t have a free round.

Also, it is up to the clan leader how things are run.  Though, laying out ground rules would be nice.  It seems that the current policy is that unless you consistently earn 2+ that you are eligible to get cut.  I think when I started, it was that you play all your free turns each match.  I am happy to do my part and meet whatever expectations there are.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I hear ya @mzimoxs, I dont feel motivated either when some people are scoring so much so fast, especially in the 16hr events. Maybe they’re waiting for the last day to chip in, I dunno. Really though, it’s still no excuse to sit on 1pt in a 550pt challange, have some pride! Lol. A lot of them dont post on the forum or in the chat so they dont care and are happy to horde while others do the work.

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

(WobblySparrow) What upper level would you like me to keep below? I’m more than happy to cut back…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

you may create a facebook group so that the clan member could exchange gifts. if someone is lack of gems, it would be easier for clan members to send gifts directly.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Great idea @yue-zhang! Adds a little clan solidarity and reinforces looking out for each other.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey @gjs96743 and @cadfael777, I really dont have a problem with the people earning “too many” pts lol. The people in the top 3 get extra perks for their work. The people I feel bad for is 4th place with 45 pts through 10th place with 12pts. These people when above and beyond to help the team and will earn the same rewards and the people that earned 1 or 0 pts. If those people that earned 0 or 1 pt would pitch in more, the people in 4th place to 10th place would spend less because the goal would already be reached.

Im probably over thinking it, there are no rules in the clan, people can do what they want BUT the non forum members with 1 or 0 pts just need to know they can and will be replaced any time a forum member in this thread asks to join.

Hey @quel, are you part of the abn2 clan? Of so, whats your name?

Good idea @yue-zhang! Im a complete fb newb so i dont know how to do that. Lol. I only have 2 fb friends since i only send 2 gifts a day from the DC

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Delegate @TripH0P! @yue-zhang or another clan member can take care of the details on the FB group. I think it’s an excellent idea. Right now I give probably 5-10 gifts a day to someone I have absolutely no clue as to who that is. Could even be my mother-in-law *shudder*

quel
    @quel

*smacks his forehead* Absolutely right about the gifts.  You can’t give them to yourself – mine as well be giving them to clan members.

@triph0p
    I’m part of the ABN2 clan – I was Dash Boom – just changed to quel to match here.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.