Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 209 total)
  • Replies
  • CappyP5240
    @cappyp5240

Yep that’s it – Flock McFlyer

desperados
    @serkann

lol time lapse between events and fixed waiting times just makes the game extra boring as there should be a time limit for an event but as soon as a clan gets the required points they should get the rewards at that time without waiting further…and rewards are only good for beginner players you get 10-20k feather reward from a 550 points event but you need 350k feather to level up all birds and as a top reward getting a legendary chest is not good for all players because it’s random you open it and get something you don’t need most of the time and at least they make the 550 points event levels easier you get 4 or 5 staged levels but at 2 weeks already i’m bored of clan system and it’s rewards i don’t need another 10-20k feather or 7500 feathers from a legendary chest after waiting in a clan for 4 days.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I agree, for the high level players the clan rewards are just a drop in the bucket but so is everything else lol. The arena 7 streak, the arena 1st place prize, the daily challenge, KPP…they all do little to help level up a 50k bird or earn a 25k hat.  Im thankful the clans exist to help level up, even if it’s only little. Plus our clan is so good that it takes little effort to hit 550pts so its like getting free rewards!

desperados
    @serkann

yes lol the only thing i like about it you meet new people all around the world and if i want real rewards i go to arena and daily challenge and the only thing i want from legendary chest is 1400 gems and it’s rare…i only liked the new lava level for clan games and i’ll only play it when it’s up other clan event levels are the same old ones.

Anonymous

Hey! I’m looking for a clan that actually participates in challenges, can you add me to #2?

CappyP5240
    @cappyp5240

I have also been hit with the dreaded  “Oh No! What Happened” Internet connection message twice now. The first was after a win, got the window that said you got 1 point, and then the error. I quickly switched out of AB2 and tried the internet and no problem. When I returned to AB2 – I wan NOT credited with the 1 point. The second time it happened, i just got my second win and 2 points but it went a little farther before giving me the error and my 2 points were indeed credited to me. Rove needs to address this bug pronto!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sorry @aaron-zatorski, we’re full right now but ill let you know if someone leaves or gets kicked for inactivity

desperados
    @serkann

at clan members page 5 there are 10 more grey out player spaces…maybe in the future there’ll be upgrade for clans to get more members like leaders pay 500 or more gems to raise the member capacity.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hi @aaron-zatorski, theres a spot open if you can get before we’re full

Anonymous

Just sent a request. Thanks!

Flight Wingman
    @flightwingman

I’d like to join an active clan please. I’m a serious player, and my current clan has like 200 points max, with more than half the players not even trying to play. My angry birds name is “Flight Wingman”.Angry birds 2 screenshot

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

HI @flightwingman, try

Name: AngryBirdsNest2

ID#5928

@triph0p
    is the clan leader. All slots may be taken but more become available daily.

100% of challenges maxed out, averaging 146% points needed. Very active, very fun, very committed to winning.

Flight Wingman
    @flightwingman

Thanks! Just sent a request :)

@triph0p
    – hope you accept my request! :)

Flight Wingman
    @flightwingman

Whoops, meant to thank you in the above post. Thanks! @gjs96743

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sorry @flightwingman, we’re full right now but Ill let you know when a slot frees

desperados
    @serkann

the thing about being a clan leader this that you have to stay in your clan all the time and play with the same people only 5-10 of them are changed or when someone leaves…i like to play in different clans every 3-5 days to meet different people as staying in the same clan for more than a week is boring for me.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey @serkann, I know you like to bounce around clans, would you like to try ours? I can make a slot for you

desperados
    @serkann

Sure Trip,i play randomly just for fun as i don’t need those great rewards :P i’m in a clan from country when i get bored if it i would join yours.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sorry to jerk you around @serkann, I was going to kick someone that been inactive for a few days but they just became active again so we’re full again lol.

desperados
    @serkann

lol no problem Trip,through search i can find your clan and press request if it’s empty though clan system need some more tweaking..the times are not accurate it was saying 1 day left yesterday it has been 22 hours since now it says 23 hours left for the same event..and new events come randomly it’s not fun to wait for days in a clan…maybe months later they fix problems :P

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@triph0p Do you have some corner for me in your clan? I’m tired of being in inactive clan. Last event i got 30 points and clan total was 57! Let me know please.

edit> never mind, i joined with ‘Serious players’ clan.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey @sambeaver and @serkann, we have one spot open right now

desperados
    @serkann

No Trip and Beaver for the last time i made 234 points in my clan from now on i’m leaving clans all together they just put 2500 feather reward for 550 points they are just joking with us…don’t play clan games it’s waste of time.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.