Objective/ Friend Requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Objective/ Friend Requests

• Knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner, I have used Rogues along with the Druid,Thunderbirds and Mage. Which combo works best?

Last week two people sent me a friend request.i have know idea who they are . I friended them. That was my first, I’ve been on AGN for over a year. Been playing epic since it launched. I can’t figure out how to friend anyone.

I fell in love with Angry Birds when we bought our daughter a iPod when she was in middle school. She is now 24yrs. So none of my friends on FB PLAY. I need friends for Epic and AB2 I need a young person to guide me.

Thanks for the help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

I’m new to this too and definetly not young :) but if this can help… I linked ABF to my FB and enabled notifications under “apps” then went to AB Facebook page and recently posted a request for friends w/promise to reciprocate all gifts.. now I have a dozen AB friends or so w/show up on FB, & when I logon to game on freinds leaderboard.. click on inbox and if anybody sent gifts.. make sure to send back (check “ask app permission box” so its automatic..) there’s much better info in the FAQ section here.. (you can add me on FB too)… Good luck!

Karfraz
    @karfraz

Thanks I’ll do that sometime tomorrow after all the dishes are done. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

David
    @davidt18

@karfraz add me as a friend on facebook if you like. My profile link is in my profile here. I play epic everyday several times a day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Objective/ Friend Requests

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.