Now u can play nodes continously..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Now u can play nodes continously..

• Hey friends i think our major concern is resolved.
    I just played 10 node continuously without any issue of “black screen” after commercial. They just reduced the commercial’s duration to 3 sec and it is not like previous one where u got skip option after 7 sec and sometime it cannot be skipped and in either situation after commercial the game hung up on black screen. Many time we have lost our imp. Run /recharge in an event.

Now it appears for 3 sec and then automatically disappeared and u go to the node and it’s working flawlessly.
    Thinking about those 4 sec how they were giving us hard time from moths..

One more thing I (personally) felt that the flying pigs r now bit weaker let say 20% less than previous one. Though still they suicide in u quickly but now u can kill them a bit faster.
    Not sure about flying pig but yes playing node continuously is efficiently working

Pls let me know if it’s working for u also.
    Nd if yes hope rivio/exient keep this for forever nd don’t ruin it with some new update.
    Thanks @lewie4.. Cheers Rovio!!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • rlc
    @rlcoone

I just got one of those 7 second skip videos and it locked up. There aren’t as many but they’re still there.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @mukesh0007,
    I do not understand the items about the commercials and skipping them. The x to close the screen appears after the commercials are over. Is there another way to stop the commercials and still get the bonus points or renew the strenght?

ED209
    @ed209

I have this game on my iphone 5 which I never had the issue on but my son as a android tablet which this issue happens on a lot. every ad on the tablet makes me wonder if its going to black screen or not.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@rlcoone seriously I didn’t find a single 7sec skipable ad.

@wrw01
    I m talking about ads which automatically start playing as soon as u enter in a node, now ads closes itself after 3 sec, for recharging or for bonus point u have to hit the option to watch ad and to get those u have to watch whole 20~30 sec ad, and there was no issue with those ad earlier also..
    All issues r with ads displayed before we entered in node..

@ed209
    I m on andriod, nd we all are facing this issue from long time, till now Its not shown any black screen.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’ve had several of the longer ones but also a lot of the three second ads. They”ve got the right idea, they just need to dump the longer ads completely.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Now u can play nodes continously..

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.