Novastar! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

Viewing 3 replies - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

You need to learn the difference between a personal attack (you’re a loser) and an observation of reality (you make really slow runs, you suck at this game).

I’ll say it again, a screen shot proves nothing. You could have taken your time, I could post one after only 3 runs. That’s reality. If you have some evidence to the contrary, burden of proof is on you since it’s your claim.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

You have provided no evidence that I’m slow and sucky, hence personal attack, a completely unfounded allegation.

Your refusal to provide evidence and accept my challenge is in itself the observable evidence that you’re a coward and a liar, hence not a personal attack.  Just a fact.

I think you would greatly benefit from a class in critical thinking and logic.  And retake algebra too, they’re both useful life skills.  Just a suggestion…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

More personal attacks! Ironic since I took math classes in grad school you probably have never heard of.

I don’t need to provide evidence you are slow, you have been providing plenty of it for me!

Your refusal to acccept that your challenge is pointless and proves nothing shows you us all we need to know about you. Just a fact.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

Viewing 3 replies - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.