Novastar! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • Grimlock
    @grimlock

i am still below rank 80 and still have never seen anything above a silver promoted bot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finally finished leveling Novastar to L15 and took her out for a few runs.

Man, she really sucks.

Anonymous

She gets a lot better with overpower

Grimlock
    @grimlock

my lv3 novastar is actually not bad in regular runs. you just gotta get used to her unique weapon and keep an emp at the ready. once she launches a missile, switch targets or she will send 3 to the same spot wasting time. so to use her right you have to switch targets before something is destroyed. and she can not hit a moving target so you need the emp for flying pigs and enemy missiles

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

Don’t worry, you didn’t piss me off… I just decided you were no longer worth my time.  You didn’t reference me appropriately so I never saw your post until today.

For the record, I could easily get through 8 runs in 10 minutes with a fast character like nautica.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

play event, select character, make run, get rewards inside astrotrain, see score, back to play event.  Just timed Airachnid at 132.9 seconds.  You need 75 seconds/run for 8 in 10 minutes.  Airachnid’s about as fast as Nautica.  So this player is gonna make the run 77.2% faster than me AND outscore me by 177% before promotion bonus.  On a 6 run average.  Tell you what, I’ll time my first 4 runs with Nautica tomorrow.  You do the same.  Tell me what you get.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

theres mine homeboy. 4 runs on the gun with nautica. 544 seconds –> 136 sec/run

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I wonder why they keep open old treads from events that have already past…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

Just finished a run with Nautica in about 30 seconds, not sure what takes you so long.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

Nice pic.  Guess that settles it.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

You can make a picture that shows you taking as long as you want, it proves nothing. It’s absurd to expect me to waste my time, and an event run, to prove that you suck at this game.

What’s really funny is that for all your complaining, the leaderboard in your precious picture is filled with players that are not very highly promoted.

Anonymous

Y’all are nubs there sorted

seaspray
    @seaspray

@fear

Fear, you’re a “pro transformers angry birds player”.  You’re at level 1600 with every bot max overpower level 25.  You don’t even need to play these events, you had Novastar max overpowered on Day 2.  Can YOU make 4 event runs with Nautica in 5 minutes, and actually play for max points?  Can YOU prove it?  Cause @pandaczar12 can “easily” do it, he just can’t be bothered to prove it.  I just flew straight through a map node with Starscream without firing a shot, took me 43 seconds and I still got 59 coins and 4 pigs.  I’d be really interested to know how high YOU can score in 4 runs with 2 ruby crowned squad members, since you’re a pro and all.  If YOU can’t do it in 5 minutes, we’ll just all have to crown @Pandaczar12 the ABT champ!  Or recognize that he’s FOS.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

Next I’ll guess you want me to prove the earth is round?

Sorry kid, you are not worth the time. Any picture I post would be as equally worthless as the pic you posted. Your precious picture proved nothing and wasted your time. Your time would be better spent trying to get better at this game.

Anonymous

I get about 10000+ a run, takes about 60 secs a run on average. So 4 runs I get 45000+.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

Next I’ll guess you want me to prove the earth is round?

I don’t think your analytical talents are up for that task bro, but even your 7th grade math skills should be able to figure out how to determine if 4 runs were really made from a screenshot.  I bet I could even guess the promotion level of your second bot to within 20%.  You come at me 9 days after the last post and attempt to discredit my theory by claiming you can do 8 runs in 10 minutes, and then don’t have the integrity or the guts to prove it?  You’re a coward Pandaczar, and a liar.  You got no honor.  You’re just a punk kid poppin off at the mouth, that’s pretty obvious.  You’re making the runs anyway, if it’s so easy, just post a screenshot.  Put up or shut up chump.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@fear

Since you felt the need to interject your wisdom with your nub comment, what are you afraid of FEAR?  I want to see what a level 1600 leaderboard looks like after 4 runs in 4 minutes.  You’re the only one here that can do it.  Will you kindly oblige my request for the benefit of all?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@seaspray

Your personal attacks and all around poorly written post tells everyone all we need to know about you.

That being said please re-read my last post slowly. I’ve already explained that everything you’ve asked for doesn’t prove anything and is a waste of time. Others have also backed up my point, yet no one wants to back you up, which is essentially admitting they suck at the game. Since you seem to have a lot of free time after school, why not practice the game instead of further embarrassing yourself here?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@FEAR

That seems completely reasonable. By no means should you waste your time for the benefit of one poster.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I see the new character in crates but haven’t pulled any yet. So this means the new character will be in the next event.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

Others have also backed up my point

Nope.  Only @fear and he also can’t post a screenshot.  Besides, he’s a level 1600 hacker/rovio employee, so he wouldn’t be in my leaderboard anyway, if we’re grouped by rank as you say.

As far as personal attacks,

It’s absurd to expect me to waste my time, and an event run, to prove that you suck at this game.

was the first one.

And as far as your precious time is concerned, knowing your adversarial and egotistical personality, you would have saved more time and effort by just posting a screenshot, if it’s “so easy”.  I’m sure you would jump at the chance to shut me down, if you could.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

That being said please re-read my last post slowly. I’ve already explained that everything you’ve asked for doesn’t prove anything and is a waste of time

Negative ghost rider, you simply stated that.  You never explained anything.  You want to argue that a lowest time screenshot doesn’t prove anything?  Burden of proof is on you homeboy, you made the claim.  I can’t prove a negative, I just offered an honest screenshot.  Maybe you have the juelvos to do the same?

Anonymous

Sure I will post a screen shot of my leaderboard after 4 runs but how am I supposed to prove it was in 5 mins

seaspray
    @seaspray

@fear

thankyou.  Please post it in the open challenge thread.  I’m excited to see what your bots can do.  Your leaderboard will tell the time remaining.  See my screenshot above.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Novastar! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.