Not spending any more money, Rovio

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Not spending any more money, Rovio

• Ever since I’ve climbed to about level 240, the levels have become nearly impossible to complete without buying/using Gems. You simply don’t earn enough through regular play to feed the money grabbing monster. Am I alone with these thoughts?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

@gazzer: It can be done. Get some Facebook friends and exchange gem and spell gifts every day. The only thing I’ve bought is the recent upgrade for an extra heart and the enhanced rewards. That’s pretty much the only worthwhile purchase. Stay patient and only spend gems when you need them to complete a tough level.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

@dmsral. Thanks. I’ve heard that strategy before but none of my FB friends play AB’s.
    Guess I’m out of luck.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gazzer — I agree totally with @dmsral. If you farm level 9 for gifts for friends, you will also get a decent number of pink gifts, which sometimes contain 100 feathers, and if not will contain spells.
    You didn’t say what level your birds were. It’s much easier to beat the higher levels with higher level birds. BTW, I am on level 393 now, and all my birds are level 6.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

Thanks. I’m on level 252 and my birds are 3’s & 4’s. Will be all 4’s soon. How can I send gifts if I have no one to send them to?

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I was lucky enough to hack the game and got level 8 sooner and gained some gems.
    Frankly, it’s not much fun I had to hack the game to make the game easier.

CaptREC
    @captrec

@gazzer I’ve had the same issue. I’ve been thinking that I should get someone who I could swap presents with on FB. That could be you. The only thing I’m wondering is, does FB post something every time I give a gift? I don’t want my feed cluttered with a bunch of posts.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

@firedragon. Yeah, I wouldn’t even know where to begin with hacking.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

@captrec. I don’t know if FB posts something every time we send or receive a gift. Maybe someone here can advise?
    I guess it’s worth a shot once we know more…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gazzer @captrec — I have a separate FB account for gaming. I do not use my personal FB account. I don’t seem to be getting FB notifications from AB2, but maybe I set something differently. I do get FB notifications for AB Pop and AB Friends, but I can just ignore them. I guess I don’t know if I am getting email notification, because I never look at the email account I used to set up my gaming FB account.

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

I tried to make some FB friends and everybody ignored my friend requests. :-(

If someone sends you a gift, you get the gift along with a notice of who sent you the gift when you load up the game. I don’t think you get any notifications in FB.

If any of you guys want to friend me, my FB name is the same as it is here, except there’s a space between Andalay and Bay. I set the nickname to be the same, but I’m not sure if that works.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

I’m going to set up a gaming FB account as suggested by mvnla2. May take me a day or two but I’ll friend you when I do. I’ll post my username as well for anyone else to start swapping gifts. Thx

Gazzer
    @gazzer

Ok, I’ve set up a new FB account but I’m having issues linking AB2 to it. Probably because I had my real FB account attached to it. I’ve since removed it but AB2 still tries to take me there when I hit Connect. Anyone who wants to friend me, my name is
    Greg J Briggs. Hopefully I’ll get it figured out soon.

@andalaybay
    I can be your friend! :-)

AndalayBay
    @andalaybay

@gazzer, I’ve accepted your friend request and we’re friends on FB, but you aren’t showing up in the game. I’m guessing that you’re still having trouble linking AB2 to your FB account.

Haha, thanks @clovos. I’ll see if I can send you a PM here.

Gazzer
    @gazzer

Thanks @andalaybay. Yes, I’m still having issues connecting the two. I’ve emailed Rovio for assistance. FB mentioned I may need to contact the App company to fully remove my real FB account.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Not spending any more money, Rovio

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.